• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bethany Beach & OC

OC in Bethany Beach and Rehoboth this weekend?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• What's OC?

• AR-15's can be only OC'd

• Garands are better; don't OC that AR!

• Total voters

cREbralFIX

imported post

Hi all,

I'm going to Bethany Beach (and Rehoboth) this weekend. How are the cops there about OC?

I know OC is legal in DE...it's legal here in Virginia, but can result in problems, as Danbus found out :)

MustangDave

imported post

There was a thread a while back about I think a PA resident getting detained by a seasonal cop? in rehobeth for OC. I've never oc'ed down there yet.

You might have better luck

PS -To get better responses go over to http://www.deloc.org/deloc/forums/some members are from that area

Oh I see you went there this past weekend. How was it?