• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ok this it it! Open Carry litter pickup planned for SE Alabama!

45-ACP

imported post

Well just got back from dothan , andI must sayI enjoyed meeting dianosis and his brother.

There ended up being just the 3 of us but i'm not going to complain.We had a good breakfast and had a great conversation andI look forward to the next time, it was worth a 200 mile round trip as far as i'm concerned.

No one called the cops andI only had 1 comment made about my weapon but the whole thing was a non event as far as the other patrons there were concerned , there were at least 100 others in the resturant

Iwill say this thoI know every one has things they have to get done in life but, it would be nice if Alabama could get something going like the folks in the other states that get togther

Dianosis

imported post

Well I'm glad I did it. Sure I am dissapointed at the turn out, especially from all those who ere crying for an event in Alabama and didn't show up. Tom aka 45 acp and my brother who isn't even a member of this board, had the balls to show up and prove they were willing to help take a stand and make a difference! I want to especially thank Tom who drove over 200 miles round trip to attend. He drove over 200 miles and people in this area didn't even come, which to be totally honest was kinda lame.

We did have a great breakfast though and I'm still glad I at least stepped up and tried. No cops or incidents at all. Maybe we can have a bigger event in the near future!

rocknsnow

imported post

I apologize for not making it. I did recieve the email friday night, and I am sorry for not responding. I was dealing with a sick wife (she is prego) and drop in sister-in-law. Please keep me informed about the next event. I will try my best to make it.