Thread: Clarification on OC????

Post imported post

Well I have decided to OC asap here in GB, just had a question about the OC laws here. Can we legally OC in wal-mart supercenters? I mean they do "sell" alcohol there, but it is not being "consumed". Also Festival foods is a Grocery store, but they have a walk-in Liquor store, so do any of these things compicate matters for OC'rs? Any clarification anybody may have on the subject would be great. Thanks ahead of time!
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

As long as the place in question does not have a class B liquor license (can drink where you buy it) you are fine.

So you should be able to enter most stores that sell booze.

Campaign Veteran GlockMeisterG21's Avatar

Post imported post

Yea, what AaronS said is correct. No govt buildings, no carry in your vehicle, anywhere booze can be comsumed, within 1000ft of school property lines. If you're on private property you're exempt from the school zone rule.
    “The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem. Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair.” — Col. Jeff Cooper, GUNS & AMMO, January 2002

Centurion

Post imported post

You're good to go.

Carry on!