• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Clarification on OC????

Landose_theghost

imported post

Well I have decided to OC asap here in GB, just had a question about the OC laws here. Can we legally OC in wal-mart supercenters? I mean they do "sell" alcohol there, but it is not being "consumed". Also Festival foods is a Grocery store, but they have a walk-in Liquor store, so do any of these things compicate matters for OC'rs? Any clarification anybody may have on the subject would be great. Thanks ahead of time!

AaronS

imported post

As long as the place in question does not have a class B liquor license (can drink where you buy it) you are fine.

So you should be able to enter most stores that sell booze.

GlockMeisterG21

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Yea, what AaronS said is correct. No govt buildings, no carry in your vehicle, anywhere booze can be comsumed, within 1000ft of school property lines. If you're on private property you're exempt from the school zone rule.