• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking For A Good Holster??

glock4me

imported post

Hey guys, I just wanted to share my experience on a recent purchase I made. I own a M&P .40 Compact and was looking for a good holster. I checked my local gun store and could not find anything that I liked. There are not a lot of options for the .40 compact out there. I had ran acrossa guy named Dave who owns his own company calledLittle Bear Holstersand makes customer holsters. He is based out of Jacksonville Florida. I took a look at his website and seen that he had some pretty cool custom leather holsters. I heard some great reviews from other people and decided to give him a shot. I got in touch with him and told him what I was looking for. He offered some suggestions about what I could get and with his experience, helped me decide what would work best for me. I opted for a OWB holster trimmed in Elephant. I took only 3 weeks for him to make it and for it to arrive in the mail. I was very happy with the quality work he did and the comfort of the holster. Most importatnty is that he is an honest guy and if he can't help you for any reason, he will not hesitate to refer you to another maker. I have posted a picture below of what it looks like. I would highly recommend that anyone who is in the market for a good holster check him out. You will not be disappointed. Best of all, he gives away free merchandise ever month by signing up via his website, and I don't know about you all but free is for me.

picture.php