Thread: Oc'd in Chippewa

Post imported post

After carrying in many different states, I took the big plunge today, and carriedin Chippewa Falls. Thefamily and I spent 40 or so minutes in Wal-Mart. Isaw quite a few people look, but nobody seemed to care. When we were checking out, what looked like two managers were talking to each other, and kind of glanced at me a few times, but said nothing to me. Then it was off Farm andFleet, and guess what? Nothing happened!! It felt great to excercise my rights.

Centurion

Post imported post

sweet! Well done!

Post imported post

metalman383 wrote:
    Then it was off Farm andFleet, and guess what? Nothing happened!! It felt great to excercise my rights.
    After seeing us carry with NOTHING bad happening, the public will get used to it and never give it a second thought. But this will happen only if we carry regularly.

I was trying to find that thread metalman383 started on Mega Holiday stations in EC being posted.

Now I know why noone ever bothered me at Wal-Mart, metalman blayzed that trail already. The ratbastards at Farm and Fleet kicked me out after a year and half.

Holy Necro post! I apparently couldn't use spaces in between words in 2009. I see Mega, and Holiday have new, and improved signs on the doors, prohibiting firearms. They must have made their final decesion.

I did the same in both places last September with no problems. Now they do not know!!!
    The way that you wander is the way that you choose,
    The day that you tarry, is the day that you lose!

I was carrying at Wal-Mart in Menomonie, WI today and I was in the sporting goods department, the two female employees were talking guns, hunter's safety, hunting, and carrying for self defense. I chimed in and it was just nice to talk with some girls who love their second amendment rights.
    Last edited by Pyro01; 12-07-2011 at 12:27 AM.
    Join Wisconsin Carry today, defend your rights!

Wisconsin Carry member since March, 2011

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson