• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oc'd in Chippewa

metalman383

imported post

After carrying in many different states, I took the big plunge today, and carriedin Chippewa Falls. Thefamily and I spent 40 or so minutes in Wal-Mart. Isaw quite a few people look, but nobody seemed to care. When we were checking out, what looked like two managers were talking to each other, and kind of glanced at me a few times, but said nothing to me. Then it was off Farm andFleet, and guess what? Nothing happened!! It felt great to excercise my rights. :)

smithman

imported post

metalman383 wrote:
Then it was off Farm andFleet, and guess what? Nothing happened!! It felt great to excercise my rights. :)
After seeing us carry with NOTHING bad happening, the public will get used to it and never give it a second thought. But this will happen only if we carry regularly.

BROKENSPROKET

I was trying to find that thread metalman383 started on Mega Holiday stations in EC being posted.

Now I know why noone ever bothered me at Wal-Mart, metalman blayzed that trail already. The ratbastards at Farm and Fleet kicked me out after a year and half.

metalman383

Holy Necro post! I apparently couldn't use spaces in between words in 2009. I see Mega, and Holiday have new, and improved signs on the doors, prohibiting firearms. They must have made their final decesion.

Pyro01

I was carrying at Wal-Mart in Menomonie, WI today and I was in the sporting goods department, the two female employees were talking guns, hunter's safety, hunting, and carrying for self defense. I chimed in and it was just nice to talk with some girls who love their second amendment rights.

Last edited: