• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holiday weekend OC report

PolskiG

imported post

So I had a neat encounter. I pulled up to a 76 to get some Diesel for my truck. I drive a rare early 80s Mercedes G-wagenSUVthat I imported from Poland (hence my screen name: PolskiG) which gets a lot of attention when I'm cruising in it. I hop out and the attendant who is sitting outsidelooks over and gives me a nod. He then sees my gun and asks, "do you work at Wades?"I say replied no and continue to thepump.

Ifill the tank and put the fillerback. As i'm doing that the lady sitting in the van next to my truck,who I might add was the most gorgous 40-something year oldwomanI have ever seen,says, "sir, you're leaking fuel" I look overto my filler neck and notice some diesel drippingdown to the ground.

Iassured her that I was aware of it and thanked her for concern,she then saw my gun and immediately asked me if I was a cop. Now, some of you know me on this forum to usaully answer that questionin creatives ways and this occasion was no exception. I replied, "No, I'm a zombie killer" She takes and second to process that and then starts laughing, she had a really sexy laugh and I was in love with her at that point butwas too much of a pussy to asked for her number. I thanked her again and left.

TechnoWeenie

imported post

'Craigslist - missed connections'

'I saw you at the 76, you asked about my gun, but I was too busy playing with my nozzle to ask you for your number..'

:D