• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anybody Ever "Supersize" Your OC Experience??

joeamt

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I carried my Taurus JUDGE .45/410 for a bit... I even bought a CQC Blackhawk holster for it! :cool:

MSC 45ACP

imported post

XD40coyote wrote:
Of course they might have been from southernNJ where there's that rodeo, and didn't know what guns are being from NJ and all LMAO.
Would that be the Cowtown Rodeo on Rt 40 or was it 49? I remember driving to Cape May from MD and passed it. I thought I was seeing things and had taken a wrong turn and was in Texas somewhere! I never stopped to see it, so my first rodeo was in the Astrodome in Houston. It was pretty awesome.

Jonesy

imported post

XD40coyote wrote:
essayons wrote:
Carried my 6" S&W686 .357 to an OC dinner a while ago b/c the gf wanted to OC the 1911. Got some comments about being ready for bear hunting, etc.

My 617 looks like a .357 LOL, heck its big and heavy enough, and has a 6" barrel, but it's really just a squirrel,bunny, and raccoon sort of gun. I see it as my "looks big and scary" gun, though nobody wants 10 .22's in them either...

I should get a cowgirl outfit and OC the 617 LOL. Think I will get noticed up there in PA? Should I get one of those snazy beaver felt cowboy hats? Cananyone recommend a brand of spurs?

BTW one day I was at my fav lil eatery in PA and 3 "cowboys" were in there. Yeah they actually looked like the real deal and one guy had spurs that made a nice sound when he walked. Down the road is this ranch place with horses that does cowboy stuff and whatnot. I had to about tie myself to the seat and duct tape my mouth, asI REALLY wanted to ask them where their shootin irons were at. Maybe cowboys in PA wear em concealed? LOL- these guys needed some educatin' about the Wild East, but they looked kinda like they can kick butt with looks alone (I felt it was impolite for a lady to interrupt 3 tough cowboys eatin' grub). Of course they might have been from southernNJ where there's that rodeo, and didn't know what guns are being from NJ and all LMAO.
You must mean that rodeo on route 40, with the state police (storm trooper) barracks across the street?

Hendu024

imported post

peter nap wrote:
Oh, this is my commuter car...or was. I have a green one now:uhoh:

bar1-1.jpg
What kind of scope set up is that?

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

It is a bushnell electronic shotgun scope. The gun has a laser also ..now.

The mount is a cheap Azz plastic mount. I bought a B-Square saddle mount but it didn't have the nut for the extractor slot screw. I called them and was told there was no charge. One would be on the way in a day or two,

That was well over a year ago and no nut. Mu emails have not been returned.

B-Square service sucks! I suppose it's time for another mail.