Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Good job University Place

  1. #1
    Regular Member sempercarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    America
    Posts
    378

    Post imported post

    As some of you may remember I sent a letter to University Place to notifiy them of their city code violating the RCWs.

    http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/18820.html

    Theycomplied, took down their signs and ammended their code. I was looking over some of their park rules and rental sheets for the parks and was expecting them to be outdated but it looks like they are following through in every way. Check this out

    http://www.ci.university-place.wa.us...nfo%200209.pdf

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska, USA
    Posts
    584

    Post imported post

    That's awesome congrats on getting things changed.:celebrate

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran Right Wing Wacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Marysville, Washington, USA
    Posts
    645

    Post imported post

    They should at least run their application form thru a spell checker

  4. #4
    Regular Member sempercarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    America
    Posts
    378

    Post imported post

    yeah, I saw that too. I can only imagine that it was some irate employee writing something they objected to and didn't give 2 ***** if it was misspelled.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    2,546

    Post imported post

    Right Wing Wacko wrote:
    They should at least run their application form thru a spell checker
    thru?

    I think you mean through.
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Taco-Ma, Washington, USA
    Posts
    309

    Post imported post

    Do ya think it's too early to get an OC picnic together @ Cirque park?
    Maybe we should let it sink in for a bit.....
    When the **** hits the fan, ask yourself: What Would Bugly Do?

  7. #7
    Campaign Veteran Right Wing Wacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Marysville, Washington, USA
    Posts
    645

    Post imported post

    Tawnos wrote:
    Right Wing Wacko wrote:
    They should at least run their application form thru a spell checker
    thru?

    I think you mean through.
    thru  /θru/ [throo],
    –preposition, adverb, adjective an informal, simplified spelling of through.

    Dictionary.com Unabridged
    Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2009

  8. #8
    Regular Member sempercarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    America
    Posts
    378

    Post imported post

    bugly wrote:
    Do ya think it's too early to get an OC picnic together @ Cirque park?
    Maybe we should let it sink in for a bit.....
    Why should we.....they have it on paper and it would be a perfect place to have it.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Taco-Ma, Washington, USA
    Posts
    309

    Post imported post

    sempercarry wrote:
    bugly wrote:
    Do ya think it's too early to get an OC picnic together @ Cirque park?
    Maybe we should let it sink in for a bit.....
    Why should we.....they have it on paper and it would be a perfect place to have it.
    correct, that does sound like a nice place, too. Wonder if the facilities manager @ titlow knows this, also? Going there today with the kids, so I'll look for illegal postings.
    When the **** hits the fan, ask yourself: What Would Bugly Do?

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,327

    Post imported post

    Titlow is City of Tacoma, not in University Place.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Gig Harbor, Washington, USA
    Posts
    286

    Post imported post

    bugly wrote:
    sempercarry wrote:
    bugly wrote:
    Do ya think it's too early to get an OC picnic together @ Cirque park?
    Maybe we should let it sink in for a bit.....
    Why should we.....they have it on paper and it would be a perfect place to have it.
    correct, that does sound like a nice place, too. Wonder if the facilities manager @ titlow knows this, also? Going there today with the kids, so I'll look for illegal postings.
    My girlfriend lives right down the block from Titlow. Been there dozens of times OCing and never had any problems or seen signage.
    DISCLAIMER: This post may contain libertarian ideas and language that are consistent with the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, including a belief in liberty, rule of law, and natural rights. It may also contain opinions critical of government and the tyrannies being committed by such. If you are an authoritarian, statist, or other freedom hater, side effects of reading this post may include high blood pressure, loose stool, severe genital itching, and diarrhea of the mouth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •