• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What ever happened ??

doug23838

imported post

Whatever happeend with the NOVA couple that was attacked near their home early one morning. He was killed. She was beaten badly (and left for dead). The couple was ID'd b/c he had a CC permit on file (but no with him) and he had been finger printed for the permit.

Any arrests or aprehensions? Any more info on the retention of the man's fingerprints used to get his permit ?

virginiatuck

imported post

SouthernBoy wrote:
zoom6zoom wrote:
Sad that he had the ability to carry but chose not to exercise it. We'll never know what the outcome could have been.
I was his choice. A mistake he paid for with his life and nearly with his wife's life as well.
Maybe I missed something. Could someone please cite the reputable source confirming that neither of them were carrying a firearm?

In all likelihood, given the outcome, they were not. It's just that I did not notice the police nor the press reporting that, for a fact, the victims were not armed.