Thread: Please unload your weapon before watching this video

Post imported post

Some crazy anti kid ranting and making no sense at all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6etM5...eature=related

Post imported post

Wow, now I'm rolling on the floor laughing after watching his rebuttal to all the comments he received from the first video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEz3P...eature=related

Post imported post

personally, he lost all credibility when he mentioned Micheal Moore in any positive manner

Post imported post

unreconstructed1 wrote:
    personally, he lost all credibility when he mentioned Micheal Moore in any positive manner
    +1

I'm sure he can come get some type of treatment at a mental health clinic.... I mean the kid... well Moore can use some as well... electroshock treatment is used for bipolar disorder isn't it?
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Post imported post

It has to be a gag.

Post imported post

unreconstructed1 wrote:
    +1

After watching this idiots rebuttle for about 30 seconds I turned him off.

In his comment section an assault weapon is "easily concealable, holds more than one round, and is bigger than a .22"

So a shotgun is an assault weapon now? O.o

When I picked up my SKS...somehow I don't think I could easily conceal it...

.22 kill people!

"Guns are only good for killing people"

Well hate to break it to you buddy, PEOPLE are the ones killing people.

Hang on, no no, I think the guy just took me over to the other side, Ban liberals! liberals kill people, no knives! knives kill people! No cars! Cars can kill people!

Moron, I'd love to know where he lived and have an OC ralley infront of his house

Post imported post

hunter45 wrote:
    Some crazy anti kid ranting and making no sense at all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6etM5...eature=related
    A few weeks ago, this youngster has his 15 minutes of fame on the Brady Campaign Facebook site.

When confronted about his remarks by Pro gun supporters, the young man quickly switched sides.

Post imported post

Young "man?" He is a pussified wimp.

Post imported post

About 2 minutes into whatever he was doing, I thinkhe was talking but I could be wrong, I turned the vid off.

Hell, the large rock I use to prop open the front door is more intelligent than that lump.
    "You can teach 'em, but you cant learn 'em."

Post imported post

This is definately a case of the UN-educated needing to be Educated with cold, hard facts. I wouldn't call him an idiot, just ignorant.
    "My dedication to my country's flag rests on my ardent belief in this noblest of causes, equality for all. If my future rests under this earth rather than upon it, I fear not."

-Leopold Karpeles, US Civil War Medal of Honor Recipient

Banned

Post imported post

This is classic...

Video information sidebar:
    Many murder's would not have occured if assault weapons didn't exist. Here is what an assault weapon is:
    - military look and feel
    - pistol grip
    - folding stock
    - bigger than .22
    - slot for attachable scope
    - semi-automatic machine gun capablity
    - holds more than 1 round
    - easily concealable
    - painted black and hard to see

The video is OBVIOUSLY sarcasm. Look at the follow-up... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEz3P...eature=related

"When you pull the trigger, you put a bullet in someone's... innocent... innocent body."

*racks slide* "That's the sound of death. I hate it, but I did it anyway, just to show you."

He'sSO obviously joking around. You guys look stupid making angry comments about him.

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    He'sSO obviously joking around. You guys look stupid making angry comments about him.
    I'd love to think the same thing, however, the same type of ignorant nearly incoherent ranting he shows is actually not uncommon among those who believe as he does.

I once had a guy tell me that he thought that while guns should be banned, with few exceptions made for some smaller caliber single shot models, which should be heavily regulated.

he went on to tell me that while it was "fun" to shoot a gun, the average citizen didn't need guns, at least not whites.. and this guy was white.

he told me that since it was white folks who did "99%" of the killing that we, at least, shouldn't be able to own guns.... and then about ten minutes later told me that he just wanted to "wake up one morning and go around killing all the white folks he saw"

I told him that actually sounded like a good idea as long as the first thing he did when he woke up that morning was to go look into the mirror...

that is the ignorance of the anti-gun crowd...

Post imported post

I would just like to get the word out about the danger of idiots that watch a Michael Moore movie and then decide to tell us how to think and live.

Give me a freakin break. Guns cause crime like pencils cause misspelled words. I hate it when idiots state that guns cause crime as if perfectly sane and normal people pick up a gun and just turn into crazed murders.

Why don't we ban fast cars,that will stop speeding.

Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA

Post imported post

:shock:

Post imported post

I know that his whole point is not funny, but this is hilarious, when he is holding a Glock: "You know, it's it's it's a semi-automatic, machine gun assault weapon. This thing can shoot really, really fast bababababababang...It's a semi-automatic full machine gun...."

:?