Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: NO FUD shirts

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Buffalo Gap, South Dakota, USA
    Posts
    193

    Post imported post

    I found this because it seems to be a big part of the ethic here and my ethic in general - NO FUD - and it turns out that there's a guy who made a logo (don't know him) and sells these shirts and mugs - I'm gonna order the golf shirt - seems perfect for summer carry

    http://www.cafepress.com/nofud

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Granite State of Mind
    Posts
    4,510

    Post imported post

    TatankaGap wrote:
    I found this because it seems to be a big part of the ethic here and my ethic in general - NO FUD - and it turns out that there's a guy who made a logo (don't know him) and sells these shirts and mugs - I'm gonna order the golf shirt - seems perfect for summer carry

    http://www.cafepress.com/nofud
    To make it directly related to gun rights, maybe we could make it "No FUDDs".



  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Buffalo Gap, South Dakota, USA
    Posts
    193

    Post imported post

    KBCraig wrote:
    To make it directly related to gun rights, maybe we could make it "No FUDDs".

    Might get the hunters up in arms, so to speak....

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska, USA
    Posts
    584

    Post imported post

    What exactly does NO FUD stand for I googled it and it brought me back to this thread.

  5. #5
    State Researcher
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,350

    Post imported post

    FunkTrooper wrote:
    What exactly does NO FUD stand for I googled it and it brought me back to this thread.
    Take two seconds to follow the thread in the OP and you'd have your answer:
    FUD - fear, uncertainty, doubt - methods often used by various computer companies to market their inferior technology. Alas, in our day and age the same methods are used by Osama bin Laden and other terrorist low lives by keeping us wondering when, where, and how they will strike again. We must say no to FUD and restore our way of living.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •