Thread: NO FUD shirts

Post imported post

I found this because it seems to be a big part of the ethic here and my ethic in general - NO FUD - and it turns out that there's a guy who made a logo (don't know him) and sells these shirts and mugs - I'm gonna order the golf shirt - seems perfect for summer carry

http://www.cafepress.com/nofud

Post imported post

TatankaGap wrote:
    I found this because it seems to be a big part of the ethic here and my ethic in general - NO FUD - and it turns out that there's a guy who made a logo (don't know him) and sells these shirts and mugs - I'm gonna order the golf shirt - seems perfect for summer carry

http://www.cafepress.com/nofud
    To make it directly related to gun rights, maybe we could make it "No FUDDs".

Post imported post

KBCraig wrote:
    To make it directly related to gun rights, maybe we could make it "No FUDDs".

Might get the hunters up in arms, so to speak....

Post imported post

What exactly does NO FUD stand for I googled it and it brought me back to this thread.

State Researcher

Post imported post

FunkTrooper wrote:
    What exactly does NO FUD stand for I googled it and it brought me back to this thread.
    Take two seconds to follow the thread in the OP and you'd have your answer:
    FUD - fear, uncertainty, doubt - methods often used by various computer companies to market their inferior technology. Alas, in our day and age the same methods are used by Osama bin Laden and other terrorist low lives by keeping us wondering when, where, and how they will strike again. We must say no to FUD and restore our way of living.