• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in warrensburg mo?

Oramac

imported post

anyone actually looked into the laws for warrensburg, mo as far as OC is concerned? or the county law as applicable? im thinking about trying it out a bit, but want to make sure its legal and all that first.

thanks!

Oramac

imported post

J XD wrote:
My son and I have OC in Warrensburg for over a year now.....We had no problems with anyone......It would be nice to see others OCing.
awesome! i probably will start soon as i get a good OWB holster.

tbh, the only guy i ever saw OCing in the burg was wearing BDUs and a tactical holster.

John563

imported post

Killer

You are over 21....right?

Just alittle advise.......Our goal should not be to show off....Our goal should be to educate those that may not know that open carry is legal. Remember what you carry, how you carry it... and the way that you carry yourself ( The way that you act and dress) can go a long way in promoting open carry ( it can also do the opposite).

Our way of introducing sheeple to OC is to do it slowly......You must let them get use to the sheep dog. Just a warning......Just because we have not had any problems I cant say that you won't.

Good luck Hope to see you out there.

Oramac

imported post

J XD wrote:
Killer

You are over 21....right?

Just alittle advise.......Our goal should not be to show off....Our goal should be to educate those that may not know that open carry is legal. Remember what you carry, how you carry it... and the way that you carry yourself ( The way that you act and dress) can go a long way in promoting open carry ( it can also do the opposite).

Our way of introducing sheeple to OC is to do it slowly......You must let them get use to the sheep dog. Just a warning......Just because we have not had any problems I cant say that you won't.

Good luck Hope to see you out there.
totally understand. i'm actually 25. been CCing for a little while now. just been wanting to at least have the option to OC if needed. and i intend to dress professionally since thats what i have to wear most of the time anyway.

EDIT: the username is one i've been using for almost 10 years now on many many different forums. its easier to remember one username than several i think. and its in reference to my car which, when i got it, i figured would eventually kill me.