• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AIG Tactical Free Shipping Ends in ~5 Hours

allingeneral

imported post

Hi all,

I've been offering free shipping all weekend for Memorial Day and wanted to give you a heads' up just in case you haven't had a chance to browse at AIG Tactical Supply. Firearm accessories, spare magazines, holsters, optics, laser grips as well as Zippo lighters, Maglite and thousands of knives from cheapies to high dollar SOG Specialty, Spyderco, and other brands.

Someday, maybe we'll have some ammo in stock again too!

I hope you had a good and safe Memorial Day weekend.

Rick
AIG Tactical
http://all-in-general.com

PS: After the weekend is done, remember that we offer free shipping on all orders over $125.00 every day!