• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Trash Pickup Planning Thread!

eleuthera

imported post

I need your help! We need candidate areas for cleanup. My initial thoughts:

1. 30-40mph speed limit, high trafficroads (no one'll notice a gun at 70mph).

2. Relatively poor area (ghetto)? Be nice to elicit a "ya, I'd carry a gun there too!" from people watching the news.

3. Obviously, school zone free.

Current candidates:

-A stretch of capitol

-A stretch of fond du lac near 30th

-prospect downtown

-holton between keefe andcapitol

GRB

imported post

If you look at the map the rail road tracks by the Holton and Keefee that you where thinking about is now a bike path. I use to work in that area there is litter everywhere. I would be willing to come down and help out but I work Thur-Sun so if it is going to be done on the weekend I would not be able to make it.

Common Sense

imported post

I'm in, if my brother goes otherwise I don't have muchfire power:pto goagainst my relatives, who don't want me doing this in the first place, but knowing him he'llgo.:cool:(FYI he'sParabellum).

Open carry ok to me

imported post

Hey guys, this event sounds great. I have been wanting to get involved with an open carry event.

Would you guys be interested in having a high school student join in to help you?

I would just be carrying a holster to show my support, because of the current laws of not legally carrying until a person is 18 years of age. In the state of Wisconsin.

Thanks for your continued support of open carry in Wisconsin

Glockface

imported post

How about 92st and silver spring rd.There's been like 4 murders and all kinds of robberies in this area.
We could walk silver spring to 124st.Do this on a sunday.I work 6 days a week.
Here is a pic of my co-workers car that was parked on 93st and silver spring rd.
Is this ghetto enough?

000_0579.jpg

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

Shotgun wrote:
Didn't shoot a very tight group.

Becausegetting a tight group isvery hard to do when holding your stolengun sideways, and trying to keep your pants from falling down at the same time.

That is why I would recommend this product to be carriedin the northside convenience stores, maybe they could place them right next to the rolling papersbut not too far away from the 40oz malt-liquor cooler

homeboysightsva6.jpg

GlockMeisterG21

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Nutczak wrote:
Shotgun wrote:
Didn't shoot a very tight group.

Becausegetting a tight group isvery hard to do when holding your stolengun sideways, and trying to keep your pants from falling down at the same time.

That is why I would recommend this product to be carriedin the northside convenience stores, maybe they could place them right next to the rolling papersbut not too far away from the 40oz malt-liquor cooler

homeboysightsva6.jpg

That's awesome bud! Gonna have to email that to some buddies.