• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Grabber's Coup De Grace Spanish Speaking JUDGE JUDY

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Obama opposed and voted against two qualified SCOTUS nominees as a senator . Now Obama has nominated an extreme liberal to be our next judge on the SCOTUS .

David Letterman calls her a Spanish Speaking Judge Judy .

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/05/anatomy-of-a-sotomayor-scotus-whisper-campaign.php

Obama says that his nominee has empathy that a white man lacks . The far left wing supporters of gun control , gaymarriage , and at the time of birth in the vaginal canalabortions are down playing their own MSM's accounting of Sotomayor .

Coup De Grace of Sotomayor by the MSM : " She is dim witted " , " She doesn't play well with others " , " She is too tempermental "

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Racist & Sexist ?

" I would hope that a wise Latina with the richness of her experience would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a WHITE MAN who hasn't lived that life . "

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

" Court of appeals is where policy is made . " " And I know - I know this is on tape , and I should never say that because we don't make law . " " I know . O.K. I know " " I'm not promoting it . I'm not advocating it . " " I'm - You know . "

Policy is not made in the courts by judges .

Looks like another mess Obama has gotten us into . Just what we need another Liberal that knows that courts only apply the law and still loves to ignore the Constitution and uses their power to change the law .

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Let the rhetoric flow.

This site's moderation needs to start enforcing limits to the unsubstantiated bullshit that's allowed to be posted. You can only flood the forum with so much misinformation, out of context quotes, propaganda, and just plain liesbefore it starts becoming a detriment to the validity of this community and causeas a whole.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
Let the rhetoric flow.

This site's moderation needs to start enforcing limits to the unsubstantiated bull@#$% that's allowed to be posted. You can only flood the forum with so much misinformation, out of context quotes, propaganda, and just plain liesbefore it starts becoming a detriment to the validity of this community and causeas a whole.

Lady Justice is blind of empathy . Her justice is impartial and balanced .

Obama's empathetic SCOTUS nominee is therefore unqualifed by his and her own words .

Lady Justice's wrath is swift .

Sonora Rebel

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
Let the rhetoric flow.

This site's moderation needs to start enforcing limits to the unsubstantiated bull@#$% that's allowed to be posted. You can only flood the forum with so much misinformation, out of context quotes, propaganda, and just plain liesbefore it starts becoming a detriment to the validity of this community and causeas a whole.
Spoken like a true believer of the annointed one. 'enforcing limits'? Constraints of free speech you don't agree with Stylez?Or just restricted to any speech critical of your Marxist messiah? You sound like Keith Olberman.

R a Z o R

Banned

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
Let the rhetoric flow.

Spoken like a true believer of the annointed one. 'enforcing limits'? Constraints of free speech you don't agree with Stylez?Or just restricted to any speech critical of your Marxist messiah? You sound like Keith Olberman.

PUT THE QUOTES IN CONTEXT!

She's speaking on how the system DOES work, not how she WANTS it to work. There is no value judgment being made when you take the quotes IN CONTEXT.

It's like me saying that big money wins elections, then you turn around andsay I think the people shouldn't have any democractic power. It's a bull@#$%, misinformation strawman and nothing more. No value judgment is being made. It's a simple stating of fact. Big money DOES win elections. Biases DO influence judicial decisions. Props to her for actually being open and honest about it. She then went on to say (and you'llnever see this part of the quote on this site, unless it's me quoting it) that she strives to SET ASIDE her biases and personal opinions and rule objectively.

In a forward to a 2007 book, “The International Judge” (U.P.N.E.), Judge Sotomayor seemed to put a greater emphasis on a need for judges to seek to transcend their identities, writing that “all judges have cases that touch our passions deeply, but we all struggle constantly with remaining impartial” and letting reason rule. Courts, she added, “are in large part the product of their membership and their judges’ ability to think through and across their own intellectual and professional backgrounds” to find common ground.

she said she tried to question her own “opinions, sympathies and prejudices,” and aspired to impartiality.

MSC 45ACP

imported post

compmanio365 wrote:
Sounds like she took the same public speaking classes as Obama. Maybe they were in the same classroom together in college or something.......
Would that be in the marxist teachingsof the University of Kenya?

Flintlock

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
Let the rhetoric flow.

LOL at the hipocrisy.

If the site's moderators enforced "limits," you would have been banned long ago...

You are guilty of all of what you mentionedabove as well as personal attacks and bad language - on a regular basis - all with the excuse that it's the internet and you can do whatever you want.

Get over yourself.

MSC 45ACP

imported post

Isn't that just typical of the liberals? They're "more equal" than anyone else? They're above the rest of us, of course. That's exactlly what I would expect from a libbie from connecticut. He just comes on here to stir the pot. When has he ever made a contribution to the forum? Seems to me all he does is cause trouble.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
Isn't that just typical of the liberals? They're "more equal" than anyone else? They're above the rest of us, of course. That's exactlly what I would expect from a libbie from connecticut. He just comes on here to stir the pot. When has he ever made a contribution to the forum? Seems to me all he does is cause trouble.

Aren't you late for a meeting?

KKK-Confed-flag.jpg

Anyone that disagrees is a liberal, right? :quirky

Call out bullshit? Must be a liberal. :quirky

Don't toe the extremist line? Must be a liberal. :quirky

Ask for proof to back claims? Must be a liberal. :quirky

Call rhetoric as it is? Must be a liberal. :quirky

grumpycoconut

imported post

Sweet merciful Jebus!!!

I'm gone for a few days and I missed out on the start of a good tussel. it seems that our dear and fluffy Prez has taken a great step forward in the reconquista. Yippie! Yahoo!!! Sorry, Viva! My people are finally taking over land east of the Mippississi river. Next thing you know you'll be able to get good Mexican food in Washington and parts nearby. You southerners are finally gonna gain an appreciation of good carne asada and fresh guacamole.

On a more serious note I must admit that I'm digging Stylez style here. How darehe look at the context and actual content of quotes presented here. Of course I'm too simple to understand which part of calling Sotomayor a Spanish speaking Judge Judy is offensive. Is it the assumption that the ability to speak 2 languages and operate in more than one culture is evidence of a character deficiency or is it the implication that Sotomayor is a vapid media whore sellout? Perhaps her biggest failing is that her absentpenis has an over abundance of melanin.

In the interest of full disclosure I am forced to admit that I'm too tired and too intelectually lazy to delve into anything deeper than the cosmetics of this issue right now. Maybe I'll get more smarter after a nice nap.

By the way, I'm stuck in Raleigh, NC this week. You guys sure do have a lot of trees around here. Does anyone know of any decent Mexican or Sushi restaurants in the area?

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

grumpycoconut wrote:
Sweet merciful Jebus!!!

I'm gone for a few days and I missed out on the start of a good tussel. it seems that our dear and fluffy Prez has taken a great step forward in the reconquista. Yippie! Yahoo!!! Sorry, Viva! My people are finally taking over land east of the Mippississi river. Next thing you know you'll be able to get good Mexican food in Washington and parts nearby. You southerners are finally gonna gain an appreciation of good carne asada and fresh guacamole.

On a more serious note I must admit that I'm digging Stylez style here. How darehe look at the context and actual content of quotes presented here. Of course I'm too simple to understand which part of calling Sotomayor a Spanish speaking Judge Judy is offensive. Is it the assumption that the ability to speak 2 languages and operate in more than one culture is evidence of a character deficiency or is it the implication that Sotomayor is a vapid media whore sellout? Perhaps her biggest failing is that her absentpenis has an over abundance of melanin.

In the interest of full disclosure I am forced to admit that I'm too tired and too intelectually lazy to delve into anything deeper than the cosmetics of this issue right now. Maybe I'll get more smarter after a nice nap.

By the way, I'm stuck in Raleigh, NC this week. You guys sure do have a lot of trees around here. Does anyone know of any decent Mexican or Sushi restaurants in the area?
Welcome grumpy to the Carolinas . While in Rome try the grits and southern foods .

It twas David Letterman that made fun of her being Judge Judy . Me , I know that most women do not have penis envy . Be that as it may , if a white man, besides the idiot Biden , used her statements it would be blood on the saddle .

Ignorance , apathy , and bigotry have zero positive influence with me . If one is able to understand the : racism , sexism , misplaced empathy , and the pending implications of the Supreme Court Case " Fred Ricci " manifested in Sonia Sotomayor that is someone whosemindis wide open .