Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RATTLESNAKE__RKBA__DON'T TREAD ON ME

Banned

Post imported post

Benjamin Franklin's rattlesnake represented to colonies struggles before the Revolutionary War and became the first American Flag .

Should we also use this image and join other patriots in similar causes ?

Benjamin Franklin's letter ... The Rattlesnake As A Symbol Of America

Our American Rattler is warning ...

http://sln.fi.edu/qa99/musing3/

DO NOT TREAD ON OUR RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS

Banned

Post imported post

Are you reclaiming your heritage of freedom?

Will you let them use the Patriot's blood to paint such lies ?

http://gen.culpepper.com/historical/...nt_Tread_On_Me

Banned

Post imported post

How dare Omama call our America's first flags and patriots extremist .

http://www.foundingfathers.info/stor...sden-more.html

Banned

Post imported post

I like how you're happily talking to yourself.

Post imported post

My gun is symbol enough for me. If a gun on my hip is not enough of a "don't fskc with me" message, a snake isn't going to be much help.

Banned

Post imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
    Il_Duce = The facist Benito Mussoli since 1925 . Italians do not use it , even today .

der Fuhrer =

Regular Member Washintonian_For_Liberty's Avatar

Post imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
    That's why I use it as my avatar... as a show of support for the Bill of Rights and for all the true patriots who respect and support true liberty.
    Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. ~ George Washington

Post imported post

Oh, I don't know...I'm pretty happy with the lovely Lori, tbh. Maybe I'm just a pig, but it's always nice to see her when I visit the site.

Banned

Post imported post

NightOwl wrote:
    Oh, I don't know...I'm pretty happy with the lovely Lori, tbh. Maybe I'm just a pig, but it's always nice to see her when I visit the site.
    Lori check out http://www.dtom.comfor great DON'T TREAT ON ME apparel .

SONG ... " DON'T TREAD ON ME "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G1hbb8eUME

Banned

Post imported post

Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    That's why I use it as my avatar... as a show of support for the Bill of Rights and for all the true patriots who respect and support true liberty.

Ever see Ted Nugent live doing " Don't Tread On Me " ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WC1ro6GMhY

Uncle Nuge 1992 ...... language ...... KISS MY AMERICAN A**

Banned

Post imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
    Il_Duce wrote:
    Il_Duce = The facist Benito Mussoli since 1925 . Italians do not use it , even today .

der Fuhrer =

I'm sorry, are you trying to call me a fascist? 'Cause you know, you might be slightly off the mark there

Now just hold still and a van will be around to collect you for re-education.

Banned

Post imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    Il_Duce wrote:

der Fuhrer =

I'm sorry, are you trying to call me a fascist? 'Cause you know, you might be slightly off the mark there

Curious about your avatar choice . Whose behind the curtain ?

Check out that guy's shirt with Carrie Underwood ...

Post imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    Il_Duce wrote:

der Fuhrer =

Il Duce was his self given nick name... you shouldn't use it as your moniker if you don't want people to think you approve of Fascism. I mean, what would you think if someone used the moniker 'Herr Fuhrer'? Did you think people didn't know?
    Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. ~ George Washington

Post imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    Il_Duce wrote:

der Fuhrer =

Il Duce was his self given nick name... you shouldn't use it as your moniker if you don't want people to think you approve of Fascism. I mean, what would you think if someone used the moniker 'Herr Fuhrer'? Did you think people didn't know?
    I just can't resist this.

(Disclaimer for any LEO/anti/liberal reading this site: what follows is humor.)

Hitler was a man who knew what he wanted and was willing to go to any length to get it. Are we going to be wishy-washy like Congress is in pursuit of our rights, or are we going to just go out and seize them like Hitler did?

Banned

Post imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    Il_Duce wrote:

der Fuhrer =

Looks like someone needs to watch some more movies before opening their mouth again...

Post imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    Il_Duce wrote:

der Fuhrer =

Actually people are just too sensitive.

If it were me using the name Il duce--it would be a political statement about the condition this country is in--on the verge of becoming a fascist regime.

Post imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
    Il_Duce wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    Il_Duce wrote:

der Fuhrer =

Looks like someone needs to watch some more movies before opening their mouth again...
    Looks like someone needs to go back to school and relearn history before writing one more ridiculous retort about someone else needing (of all things) to watch movies... movies for Christ's sake...:quirky

Banned

Post imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
    Il_Duce wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    Il_Duce wrote:

der Fuhrer =

Looks like someone needs to go back to school and relearn history before writing one more ridiculous retort about someone else needing (of all things) to watch movies... movies for Christ's sake...:quirky
    Riiight, I use a name of a character from a movie, you automatically jump my ass assuming I'm using a nickname a fascist went by of his own accord, and I have problems...

Post imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
    Riiight, I use a name of a character from a movie, you automatically jump my ass assuming I'm using a nickname a fascist went by of his own accord, and I have problems...
    See, this is the problem with today's youth... they have no clue of what has come before. They don't know history and they don't have a clue about anything except for what Hollywood tells them they should know.

Son, there's a whole world out there where history has happened.... in fact, it's because people like you refusing to actually learn history that this economy is going into the tank once again.

In fact, here's a cartoon from 1934.... well blow me down.... isn't this what is happening now??? Almost word for word on the money for what the Statists (Bush and Obama) are doing now.

It's eery how close the little protest board the guy is writing down in the left hand corner is to what is happening ONCE again today.

Learn history... then maybe someone bringing up the fact that your moniker was the nickname of a REAL Fascist dictator wouldn't be a surprise to you.

Banned

Post imported post

In fact, here's a cartoon from 1934.... well blow me down.... isn't this what is happening now??? Almost word for word on the money for what the Statists (Bush and Obama) are doing now.

It's eery how close the little protest board the guy is writing down in the left hand corner is to what is happening ONCE again today.

Learn history... then maybe someone bringing up the fact that your moniker was the nickname of a REAL Fascist dictator wouldn't be a surprise to you.

I really have to lol at the irony of your cartoon. The world didn't end in '34 and it isn't going to end now.

Just goes to show how people make a panic out of nothing, simply because they don't understand what's going on around them.

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    I really have to lol at the irony of your cartoon. The world didn't end in '34 and it isn't going to end now.

Just goes to show how people make a panic out of nothing, simply because they don't understand what's going on around them.
    Liberty and Freedom ended. Gold was confiscated from Americans at the end of a gun. Compulsory unionism was made into law. And FDR basically gave us big government. Roosevelt changed the very nature of the American government from a Constitutional Republic restrained by the Constitution to a populist Democracy ruled by Demagogues. Many of the reforms of the 1930s remain embedded in policy today includingacreage allotments, price supports and marketing controls in agriculture, extensive regulation of private securities, federal intrusion into union-management relations, government lending and insurance activities (which are the primary cause of today's economic woes), the minimum wage, national unemployment insurance, Social Security and welfare payments, production and sale of electrical power by the federal government, fiat money--the list goes on. We are less free today thanks to the Fascist FDR and we were only saved by WWII when a Fascist made Fascism so unpopular, no politician dare try and introduce it back into America like FDR had been doing before the war... that is, until now. Americans have been sufficiently dumbed down by the education system that a re-introduction of Fascism can happen and when they're told aboutit, they scoff and claim that Fascism is far right and what Obama is doing is far left... yep, the propaganda passing off as civics and political science has paid off in spades.

Post imported post

Sorry to sidetrack, but I found this shirt LMAO- they look like african antelopes ( springboks or something) by the horns. I am totally digging OCing antelopes! Just need to see if there's a sheepdog one like this.

http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/item/n...hirt/290550444

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

XD40coyote wrote:
    Sorry to sidetrack, but I found this shirt LMAO- they look like african antelopes ( springboks or something) by the horns. I am totally digging OCing antelopes! Just need to see if there's a sheepdog one like this.

http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/item/n...hirt/290550444
    The image seems to be from an old Calvin and Hobbs Sunday comic strip.

The story line was that an office worker gets up from his desk for coffee and, in a turn about on the usual hunting theme, the deer get him. The strip even names the shooter as "Bamb," (no "i") if I recall.

Edited to Add: When I click on the image and enlarge it, it looks also like it might bean image fromsomething byGary Larsen, creator ofThe Far Side.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    I really have to lol at the irony of your cartoon.¬* The world didn't end in '34 and it isn't going to end now.

Liberty and Freedom ended. Gold was confiscated from Americans at the end of a gun. Compulsory unionism was made into law. And FDR basically gave us big government. Roosevelt changed the very nature of the American government from a Constitutional Republic restrained by the Constitution to a populist Democracy ruled by Demagogues. Many of the reforms of the 1930s remain embedded in policy today including¬*acreage allotments, price supports and marketing controls in agriculture, extensive regulation of private securities, federal intrusion into union-management relations, government lending and insurance activities (which are the primary cause of today's economic woes), the minimum wage, national unemployment insurance, Social Security and welfare payments, production and sale of electrical power by the federal government, fiat money--the list goes on. We are less free today thanks to the Fascist FDR and we were only saved by WWII when a Fascist made Fascism so unpopular, no politician dare try and introduce it back into America like FDR had been doing before the war... that is, until now. Americans have been sufficiently dumbed down by the education system that a re-introduction of Fascism can happen and when they're told about¬*it, they scoff and claim that Fascism is far right and what Obama is doing is far left... yep, the propaganda passing off as civics and political science has paid off in spades.
    As Jefferson liked to point out, the Constitution is an act of legislature and, its fancy name aside, has no weight that subsequent legislatures cannot repeal. This is recognized both in law, where the Constitution may be (and has been, numerously) amended by a simple (though decisive) act of legislature; and by reality, where the average citizen is restrained in his politics Constitution far more than is the government in its power (witness the Bush administration).

That the RKBA is growing has everything to do with the will of The People (that group so feared and despised by those like yourself who cannot help but constantly declaim against "populists" and "populism" in general) and less to do with the "Republicanism" of government.

The proof I offer of this is the Heller decision: a grudging concession to the will of the people from an otherwise thoroughly statist Supreme Court, who even in so doing could not bear to reach the logical conclusion of the 2nd Amendment and was compelled by its innate statism to gave us a document setting ruinous precedent regarding the right to keep and bear weapons unpopular (<-- notice that, there) in general use, such as those weapons made "unpopular" solely by their having been long banned, e.g. fully-automatic firearms.

For a self-declared anti-statist, you demonstrate uncanny trust in the Republicanism of government to preserve rights, and very little in the depository where it truly lies, that being the people (you know, that segment of society other than "the state").

Post imported post

I trust that forcing our government to adhere to Republicanism will result in more sane governance. I trust that those who think of themselves as leaders are just wannabe masters lording over those they see as slaves. I trust that if we don't stand unified against them, that they will run roughshod over us... and I trust that if we let Democracy get any more prevalent in our government, then we can kiss our rights goodbye as every successive majority to take over will implement one draconian rule after the other to criminalize their political opponents positions.

While governments have made light of the Constitution, and have ignored it for their own gain... and lied to pass amendments, changing the Constitution isn't as easy as you say it is any longer. Like Bush before him, Obama has no love for the Constitution, but rather, for the power they perceive they have and the good they believe they are doing...

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."

I can't read that enough without marveling at his insight and wisdom. Bush, Obama, Pelosi, Gingrich, Reid or Dole... all have pushed their own morality on us for our own good. If Reagan had been able to be President in the 60s when he was at his peak for freedom and Liberty, that would have been nice... but by the 80s, more and more of his entourage was controlling policy and they were unabashed statists.

I love Liberty. I love my country. I love our Constitution and I will fight until there is no more breath in me to restore the Republic. Its the least I can do for my children.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast