• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

RATTLESNAKE__RKBA__DON'T TREAD ON ME

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Benjamin Franklin's rattlesnake represented to colonies struggles before the Revolutionary War and became the first American Flag .

Should we also use this image and join other patriots in similar causes ?

Benjamin Franklin's letter ... The Rattlesnake As A Symbol Of America

Our American Rattler is warning ...

http://sln.fi.edu/qa99/musing3/

DO NOT TREAD ON OUR RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS

NightOwl

imported post

Oh, I don't know...I'm pretty happy with the lovely Lori, tbh. Maybe I'm just a pig, but it's always nice to see her when I visit the site.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
How dare Omama call our America's first flags and patriots extremist .
That's why I use it as my avatar... as a show of support for the Bill of Rights and for all the true patriots who respect and support true liberty.

Ever see Ted Nugent live doing " Don't Tread On Me " ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WC1ro6GMhY

Uncle Nuge 1992 ...... language ...... KISS MY AMERICAN A**

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:
I like how you're happily talking to yourself.
Il_Duce = The facist Benito Mussoli since 1925 . Italians do not use it , even today .

der Fuhrer =
I'm sorry, are you trying to call me a fascist? 'Cause you know, you might be slightly off the mark there

Now just hold still and a van will be around to collect you for re-education.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:
Il_Duce = The facist Benito Mussoli since 1925 . Italians do not use it , even today .

der Fuhrer =
I'm sorry, are you trying to call me a fascist? 'Cause you know, you might be slightly off the mark there

Curious about your avatar choice . Whose behind the curtain ?

Check out that guy's shirt with Carrie Underwood ...

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:

der Fuhrer =

Il Duce was his self given nick name... you shouldn't use it as your moniker if you don't want people to think you approve of Fascism. I mean, what would you think if someone used the moniker 'Herr Fuhrer'? Did you think people didn't know?

Flyer22

imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:

der Fuhrer =

Il Duce was his self given nick name... you shouldn't use it as your moniker if you don't want people to think you approve of Fascism. I mean, what would you think if someone used the moniker 'Herr Fuhrer'? Did you think people didn't know?

I just can't resist this. :)

(Disclaimer for any LEO/anti/liberal reading this site: what follows is humor.)

Hitler was a man who knew what he wanted and was willing to go to any length to get it. Are we going to be wishy-washy like Congress is in pursuit of our rights, or are we going to just go out and seize them like Hitler did?

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:

der Fuhrer =

ilduce.jpg

Looks like someone needs to watch some more movies before opening their mouth again...

suntzu

imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:

der Fuhrer =

Actually people are just too sensitive.

If it were me using the name Il duce--it would be a political statement about the condition this country is in--on the verge of becoming a fascist regime.

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:

der Fuhrer =

ilduce.jpg

Looks like someone needs to watch some more movies before opening their mouth again...
Looks like someone needs to go back to school and relearn history before writing one more ridiculous retort about someone else needing (of all things) to watch movies... movies for Christ's sake...:quirky

Il_Duce

Banned
imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
Il_Duce wrote:

der Fuhrer =

ilduce.jpg

Looks like someone needs to go back to school and relearn history before writing one more ridiculous retort about someone else needing (of all things) to watch movies... movies for Christ's sake...:quirky
Riiight, I use a name of a character from a movie, you automatically jump my ass assuming I'm using a nickname a fascist went by of his own accord, and I have problems...

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

Il_Duce wrote:
Riiight, I use a name of a character from a movie, you automatically jump my ass assuming I'm using a nickname a fascist went by of his own accord, and I have problems...

See, this is the problem with today's youth... they have no clue of what has come before. They don't know history and they don't have a clue about anything except for what Hollywood tells them they should know.

Son, there's a whole world out there where history has happened.... in fact, it's because people like you refusing to actually learn history that this economy is going into the tank once again.

In fact, here's a cartoon from 1934.... well blow me down.... isn't this what is happening now??? Almost word for word on the money for what the Statists (Bush and Obama) are doing now.

chicago_tribune_cartoon1934.jpg

It's eery how close the little protest board the guy is writing down in the left hand corner is to what is happening ONCE again today.

Learn history... then maybe someone bringing up the fact that your moniker was the nickname of a REAL Fascist dictator wouldn't be a surprise to you.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

In fact, here's a cartoon from 1934.... well blow me down.... isn't this what is happening now??? Almost word for word on the money for what the Statists (Bush and Obama) are doing now.

chicago_tribune_cartoon1934.jpg

It's eery how close the little protest board the guy is writing down in the left hand corner is to what is happening ONCE again today.

Learn history... then maybe someone bringing up the fact that your moniker was the nickname of a REAL Fascist dictator wouldn't be a surprise to you.

I really have to lol at the irony of your cartoon. The world didn't end in '34 and it isn't going to end now.

Just goes to show how people make a panic out of nothing, simply because they don't understand what's going on around them.