• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PMC 9MM and 7.62 at the Armory

sikboy

imported post

Was in there yesterday procuring two new holsters and spare mag for the new LCP back up gun. Havent shot it yet but like the Form and fit so far. Anyways they had cases of PMC FMJ 9mm and 7.62. The 9mm was $20 bucks a box limit 3 per day. No limit on 7.62 but I didnt get price. Posted on here because this is right down road from alot of us southsiders.