Thread: Mayor Nickels, gun rights activists at stalemate

Post imported post

Post imported post

Help! the State tells the Mayor he can't violate State law and State Constitution, but then a state employee does that very thing against a citizen as seenbelow. What should rightwingwacko, or any citizen do in this case?

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/26500.html
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Post imported post

Well, perhaps he'll be struck by irony some day, it'll be "bat night" or something @ the stadium and he'll be victimized and wish he had a gun or some other protection to stop the assault. Seems that's the only way to change their minds, when it's convenient for them, it's ok, but not for anyone else.
    Hope it never happens, I'm sure he's a nice enough guy and all, but really, why infringe the rights of others to further your own agenda?
    When the **** hits the fan, ask yourself: What Would Bugly Do?

Post imported post

Or maybe he would turn out like my girlfriend and prefer to be a victim the rest of his life than ever sticking up for himself.

Post imported post

FunkTrooper wrote:
    Or maybe he would turn out like my girlfriend and prefer to be a victim the rest of his life than ever sticking up for himself.
    Why should he? He has the entire SPD to do it for him and I'm pretty sure there's a bodyguard somewhere near him all the time...
    No offense intended toward the SPD, they have a job to do, whether they like to do it or not...(the guard duty, that is...)
    When the **** hits the fan, ask yourself: What Would Bugly Do?