• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mayor Nickels, gun rights activists at stalemate

jbone

imported post

Help! the State tells the Mayor he can't violate State law and State Constitution, but then a state employee does that very thing against a citizen as seenbelow. What should rightwingwacko, or any citizen do in this case?

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/26500.html

bugly

imported post

Well, perhaps he'll be struck by irony some day, it'll be "bat night" or something @ the stadium and he'll be victimized and wish he had a gun or some other protection to stop the assault. Seems that's the only way to change their minds, when it's convenient for them, it's ok, but not for anyone else.
Hope it never happens, I'm sure he's a nice enough guy and all, but really, why infringe the rights of others to further your own agenda?

bugly

imported post

FunkTrooper wrote:
Or maybe he would turn out like my girlfriend and prefer to be a victim the rest of his life than ever sticking up for himself.
Why should he? He has the entire SPD to do it for him and I'm pretty sure there's a bodyguard somewhere near him all the time...
No offense intended toward the SPD, they have a job to do, whether they like to do it or not...(the guard duty, that is...)