Thread: Ever heard of the sight ,"Legal community against violence"?

Post imported post

They seem to be anti's,but have a good way to lookup laws.

Post imported post

To quote from that site: "Polls consistently confirm that most Americans want stronger gun laws."

Or for a bit larger quote from them: "One of our first projects was to mobilize the Bay Area legal community to support enactment of the 1994 federal assault weapon ban. We then concentrated our efforts on California, providing legal assistance to California communities seeking to adopt and defend local gun regulations. Our services contributed to the adoption of hundreds of California firearms ordinances, many of which inspired state legislation that now places California at the forefront of gun policy reform."

Thanks for mentioning them though, I'll make it a point to keep an eye on them, and fight it if they try to move into my state.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

NightOwl wrote:
    SNIP Thanks for mentioning them though, I'll make it a point to keep an eye on them, and fight it if they try to move into my state.
    People like that should be welcomed withopen arms.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Regular Member Washintonian_For_Liberty's Avatar

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    NightOwl wrote:
    SNIP Thanks for mentioning them though, I'll make it a point to keep an eye on them, and fight it if they try to move into my state.
    Yes, people like that should be welcomed with arms...
    Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. ~ George Washington

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    NightOwl wrote:
    You mean open carried arms don't ya?

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
    Citizen wrote:
    NightOwl wrote:
    You mean open carried arms don't ya?
    (Shhhhh. Its a play on words. Actually its somebody else's play on words; I'm borrowing it.)

On advice of counsel, I decline to answer based on my 5th Amend...

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.