• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ever heard of the sight ,"Legal community against violence"?

NightOwl

imported post

To quote from that site: "Polls consistently confirm that most Americans want stronger gun laws."

Or for a bit larger quote from them: "One of our first projects was to mobilize the Bay Area legal community to support enactment of the 1994 federal assault weapon ban. We then concentrated our efforts on California, providing legal assistance to California communities seeking to adopt and defend local gun regulations. Our services contributed to the adoption of hundreds of California firearms ordinances, many of which inspired state legislation that now places California at the forefront of gun policy reform."

Thanks for mentioning them though, I'll make it a point to keep an eye on them, and fight it if they try to move into my state.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

NightOwl wrote:
SNIP Thanks for mentioning them though, I'll make it a point to keep an eye on them, and fight it if they try to move into my state.
People like that should be welcomed withopen arms. :)

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
Citizen wrote:
NightOwl wrote:
SNIP Thanks for mentioning them though, I'll make it a point to keep an eye on them, and fight it if they try to move into my state.
People like that should be welcomed withopen arms. :)
You mean open carried arms don't ya? ;)

(Shhhhh. Its a play on words. Actually its somebody else's play on words; I'm borrowing it.)

On advice of counsel, I decline to answer based on my 5th Amend...

:)