• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Call to arms: Next SD UOC OUTING!

pullnshoot25

imported post

OK, so it has been requested and now it shall be granted. Elsensei and I are organizing this event and it will be happening sometime in June.

In preparation for it, we have to get a few things squared away...

1) You have to be an active member at Calguns.net or Opencarry.org OR personally know me or my brother to receive a direct invite to this event.

2) If you have a low post count or are a total newbie and would like to attend, we would love to have you along! To get on the list, you need to have a more active and senior member, in writing, vouch for you. This is to eliminate trolling LEOs, media members, etc.

3) If you have already signed up before for the failed April 19th UOC outing (sorry that didn't happen, but there was some weird crap going on at the time and I did not want to legally endanger my fellow UOCers), it is not necessary to respond, as I already have your contact information. However, if you would like to RSVP anyways then feel free to do so. Its not like emails don't cost $.44 or anything
wink.gif

That's all for now. Keep in mind that this will best the last UOC outing in February by a long shot! (pun intended!)

Either PM or email me at trackerpacker@gmail.com to RSVP. If you email me, include your username so I can verify you.

CARRY ON!

-N8

elsensei

imported post

Oh trust me, this is going to be really good.

Gonna join up or what? :)

pullnshoot25

imported post

Not certain about the DVD thing. I think that people really like the immediacy of the pamphlet.

Perhaps a link to a Youtube channel would be more cost-effective? I will be more than happy to set it up.

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I would, but I am going to visit my dad before he leaves for Iraq again. . .I might come back with a nice collection of new toys too, since he is moving to Germany after Iraq.

Weatherby 270 here I come!