• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Call to arms: Next SD UOC OUTING!

M198

imported post

SmokeaCigShootaSig wrote:
Has there been a day planted in stone yet? I'd like to have the opp to go...But not sure on my availability MY B-day is in June! hahahaahaaa...

However, I am a total Newbie:cry: I'm in Orange County...

thisslickdevil@yahoo.com

Regards,

Brandon
There is a thread on a OC meeting in Orange County. I'm with you, I'm new and in Orange County (HB)

SmokeaCigShootaSig

imported post

Hey M198-

I was reading that Orange County thread last month, but it seemed that someone tried setting it up and everyone 'no-showed'... Your in HB? I am in Aliso Viejo... I recently moved from Santa Margarita.

I got on this thread because it seems pullnshoot25 (not butchering your name hahaha) has his $hit together.

Well hell, I'll go back to the Orange Co thread and see what has transpired from the last failure.

Thanks for the heads up M198!

LATER!

pullnshoot25

imported post

Dave1947 wrote:
I watched the training videos you published, great videos. are you going to make one on where not to carry, schhol zones,public gov't buildings,etc?
We are working on that. We are doing a role playing 12031 check and the laws soon here as well. We also want to do more videos, like traffic stops, etc.

More to come!

nukechaser

imported post

pullnshoot25 wrote:
Dave1947 wrote:
I watched the training videos you published, great videos. are you going to make one on where not to carry, schhol zones,public gov't buildings,etc?
We are working on that. We are doing a role playing 12031 check and the laws soon here as well. We also want to do more videos, like traffic stops, etc.

More to come!
Where might one find said videos? :question:

tacmedic911

imported post

I will be in town for the week of June 24 through July 1, if you do it doing that time I would love to meet up with some of my California brothers in arms. I am very active on the Washington State boards. I look forward to hearing from you.