Thread: Vancouver apartments OC friendly?

Post imported post

Hay all!

I was originally looking to relocate to the Portland area, but have decided that Vancouver, WA might be a better deal for me. I'm looking at apartments & (preferably) condos online, but there appears to be many to choose from. Cost and location is of course often paramount, but I'm also looking at ones that are not likely to have an anti 2A attitude. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Erik.

Post imported post

Window_Seat wrote:
    Hay all!

I was originally looking to relocate to the Portland area, but have decided that Vancouver, WA might be a better deal for me. I'm looking at apartments & (preferably) condos online, but there appears to be many to choose from. Cost and location is of course often paramount, but I'm also looking at ones that are not likely to have an anti 2A attitude. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Erik.
    For the most part, the only way your going to be able to find that out is having a conversation with the landlord and or owner.

As far as I am aware, it is unlawful and non-binding for apartment managers or owners to add such clauses to their lease terms.

If your buying a condo, same applies for purchasing terms and condo association rules.

Post imported post

FMCDH wrote:
    Window_Seat wrote:
    Hay all!

Erik.
    For the most part, the only way your going to be able to find that out is having a conversation with the landlord and or owner.

As far as I am aware, it is unlawful and non-binding for apartment managers or owners to add such clauses to their lease terms.

If your buying a condo, same applies for purchasing terms and condo association rules.
    FMCDH is correct.

They cannot prevent you from being a resident because you carry a firearm, anymore than they can deny you because you are black or gay.

This is essentially a civil rights issue. Don't be afraid to treat is as such.
    "...our media are palace eunuchs gazing avidly at the harem of power and stroking their impotent pens in time to the rape of our liberties."
    -Sarah Hoyt

"America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."
    -Claire Wolfe

Post imported post

Any ideas on what part of vancouver you are looking at?