• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any fishermen in here?

soulless

imported post

Instead of a picnic, a group of people fishing and OC'ing... I'm gonna go fishing in Necedah, wI this weekend and I'm gonna OC with my bro. He will carry my XD9 and i will carry the G27.. :) Gonna have my other buddies carry the camcorder incase the DNR comes by and gives me an attitude..

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Necedah is kinda close to me.

If you like, send me a PM, and maybe I can meet up with you.

I would also point out,Necedah is a small town and youneed to watch that 1000ft school zone garb.