• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The RECALL GOV. DOYLE is moving forward

bigdaddy1

imported post

Went to a meeting with the group that is organizing the recall. They need volunteers to get up to 540,000 signatures with in 60 days to begin the recall. They would like to get about 600,000 to make sure Doyle's group cant try to fight it. They have about 3100 volunteers currently lined up but they need a lot more to make sure we can accomplish the goal with in the time allowed.

I know many people are saying he will be voted out the next election so why recall him. Think about how much damage he can cause in the next1 1/2 years. This will also send a strong message to the rest of the government that we will not sit idle while they try to take over our lives. Also Wisconsin is notorious for short memory syndrome. By the next election the economy may improve some, and they (the voters) may believe Doyle's BS that HE is improving the economy. In short-DO IT NOW, before he takes Wisconsin down a road too narrow to make a u-turn on.

The official web site for this is http://www.recalldoyle.comand they are serious about this. There were over 200 people in the Serb Hall last night.

bigdaddy1

imported post

I certainly hope that at least SOME of you feel our current Governor is taking Wisconsin down fast. I cant afford any more of his taxes and fees, maybe those that feel no action is needed have money to burn

smooth

Opt-Out Members
imported post

So.......like evrything else that I have witnessed so far, this is going nowhere?

smooth

Opt-Out Members
imported post

bigdaddy1 wrote:
Thats what I thought-nothing to say

Well to be honest since I have been in Wisconsin 7 weeks and am not even a registered voter here, I have done nothing to work towards recalling the guy. BUT, I can tell you for a fact that you will never get it done because the signature requirements will never be met.

Wisconsin is lost.......the dems own it.

bigdaddy1

imported post

Smooth

Please take the time to go to www.recalldoyle.com and sign up as a volunteer. We CAN make this happen if we can find enough people that care. When the time comes we need to have as many people in place to get the nearly 600,000 signatures needed to get him out of office.

There are MANY reasons to get rid of him, but one item is the CCW permit. Twice it came across his desk and he veto'd it. If we can get Walker in office we will have a CCW in Wisconsin.

Johnny Stiletto

imported post

We now have over 3,500 volunteers signed up to circulate petitions. We're pushing for 4,000 by the 7th! Sign up!

There will also be akick off rallyat Village Bowl in Menomonee Falls on the June 11th. Show up if you can make it.

smooth

Opt-Out Members
imported post

bigdaddy1 wrote:
Smooth

Please take the time to go to http://www.recalldoyle.com and sign up as a volunteer. We CAN make this happen if we can find enough people that care. When the time comes we need to have as many people in place to get the nearly 600,000 signatures needed to get him out of office.

There are MANY reasons to get rid of him, but one item is the CCW permit. Twice it came across his desk and he veto'd it. If we can get Walker in office we will have a CCW in Wisconsin.
You convinced me with that. I signed up and will collect signatures.

Teej

imported post

bigdaddy1 wrote:
I'm not so sure. Fred Risser is back in as president of the senate. It was actually him and Chvala's game playing that kept us from getting CCW before Doyle.

Doyle needs to go, regardless. Just sayin'...