Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SOTOMAYOR's HOSTILITY TOWARDS RKBA

Banned

Post imported post

From the standpoint of liberty and limited government , we that support the Second Amendment have significant reasons to be wary of Obama's SCOTUS nominee ...... SONIA SOTOMAYOR .

Sonia Sotomayor's record of judicial philosophy concerning affirmative action as in the Ricci vs Destefano case and her liberal views on the RKBA suggest an unhealthy vision of the United States Constitutional Law .

We must not support this nomination to the SCOTUS.The 2008 elections will have many consequences .

Banned

Post imported post

Really, now, enough of this ****. We have 18 trillion Sotomayor threads already and they're all filled with the same garbage. Why make another one?

Regular Member Washintonian_For_Liberty's Avatar

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    Really, now, enough of this @#$%. We have 18 trillion Sotomayor threads already and they're all filled with the same garbage. Why make another one?
    Let me guess, you think that she's a fine nominee.
    Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. ~ George Washington

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    Really, now, enough of this @#$%. We have 18 trillion Sotomayor threads already and they're all filled with the same garbage. Why make another one?
    I only count 5.

Banned

Post imported post

^Gee... only five? Better keep going until we make it ten, just to be safe. :quirky

Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
    AWDstylez wrote:
    Hmm, why don't you go check one of the other 50 threads we have onthe topic? I've commented in all of them. :quirky

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    ^Gee... only five? Better keep going until we make it ten, just to be safe. :quirky

AWDstylez wrote:
    Hmm, why don't you go check one of the other 50 threads we have onthe topic? I've commented in all of them. :quirky
    You have to admit, 5 is a long way from18 trillion. Since you've already stated your opinion, why not just move on?

Banned

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    UPDATE: Second Amendment supporters speak out .

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/05...y5044428.shtml

Post imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
    AWDstylez wrote:
    UPDATE: Second Amendment supporters speak out .

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/05...y5044428.shtml
    O boy. Someone is going to get mad at you for posting more "@#$%".

Banned

Post imported post

buster81 wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:
    O boy. Someone is going to get mad at you for posting more "@#$%".

Take the poll ....

... Did you take the Poll ?

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    I don't think she is, but I am with AWD on this one. It's getting to be borderline spam. Do we really need an entirely new thread for every single new article?

Banned

Post imported post

Sotomayor would not qualify as a juror.

Should President Obama be using an empathy criterion that operates to select justices for the Supreme Court whose mode of decision making would render them ineligible for jury duty ?

http://corner.nationalreview.com/pos...GQ2MjcxMzBmMDY=

Defense only never won a thing .

Unite , defend , and attack attack attack .

Our voice and vote is like Benjamin Franklin's American Rattlesnake !

Banned

Post imported post

Millions of Americans that are brand new gun owners and believe in the Right to Keep and Bear Arms feel that Obama's SCOTUS nominee proves their concerns .

Americans beleive Obama's claim that he supports gun rights is nothing but ... .... ... ... ... ... ... lip service .

Judge Sotomajor's record promises hostility not empathy towards the Bill of Rights' Second Amendment .

Post imported post

Banned

Post imported post

W.T.F._Chuck? wrote:
    She is a short , little trollish looking thing isn't she? I bet that she'd be the kind of girl who pulls the football back at the last second; no?

Chuck
    WOW that's deep Chuck ; yes .

My gun rights is the football and Charlie Brown is always the sucker .

Banned

Post imported post

Abortionist , pro choice ,groups , are unhappy with Obama's Sotomayor choice .:what:

Fractioning of the anti-Second Amendment sheeple is always good news .

Post imported post

[code]

Banned

Post imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
    Abortionist , pro choice ,groups , are unhappy with Obama's Sotomayor choice .:what:

Since when are pro-choice people automatically anti's?

Post imported post

Banned

Post imported post

W.T.F._Chuck? wrote:
    AWDstylez wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:

When they're Dem-U-Rats

Chuck

Since when are all Democrats anti's?

Banned

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:

I meant semi-automatically anti-Second Amendment abortionist. I think it is just so awful that the late term abortionist are not supporting this Catholic nominee that is pro-life . Most 8 year olds know that youshouldnot be pro-death or pro-zombie .

Let's gently divide and conquer with the skill of a surgeon all groups that are misinformed about the Bill of Rights .

Post imported post

Post imported post

W.T.F._Chuck? wrote:
    When they're breathing!

Chuck
    Now there's one hell of a narrow view.

R a Z o R wrote:
    Most 8 year olds know that youshouldnot be pro-death or pro-zombie .
    I still haven't figured out how pro-choice = pro-death. By that argument, because you are willing to kill another man to save your own life, you are pro-death.

Banned

Post imported post

W.T.F._Chuck? wrote:
    Code:
    WOW that's deep Chuck

Your the one who posted Jaba's pic; I just commented on it.

Chuck
    Definitely anti-gunners ... What is the right hand doing ?

BRING ME WOOKIE AND LEIA .

Banned

Post imported post

FogRider wrote:

R a Z o R wrote:
    Most 8 year olds know that youshouldnot be pro-death or pro-zombie .
    I still haven't figured out how pro-choice = pro-death. By that argument, because you are willing to kill another man to save your own life, you are pro-death.

I choice to be proactive in selecting the words I use . Most Americans support the Right to Keep and Bear Arms . Most Americans support a child to not be killed during birth and call themselves pro life . Some that support the death of the child at anytimeduring the pregnancy I call the opposite of pro life which is pro death . Obama and Michelle both supportanti gun and 9th month late term abortions at the time of birth . [ GOOGLE Michelle Obama late term 9th month elective abortion]

If saying Brady Bunch gun control and pro choice is easier to say than saying social progressive anti Second Amendmentleft wing wackos and pro death of a child during pregnancy and at the time of birth for any reason of course that is one's right .

Do you understand how it is to the advantage of those that open carry and wish to continue doing so uniting against a divided foe of anti Second Amendment types? Of course every grouping has a Molly's wart . Your avatar has several .

Being politically correct means using the King's English correctly.

[ Putting perfume on cat poop is like saying cracking a hole in the skull of a child then sucking out her brains electively is pro choice and not pro death . ]

As gun owners we need to protect the Second Amendment from those that wish to destroy it . By pointing out a division among those that usually oppose our RKBA can only help to secure ourselves .

Post imported post

W.T.F._Chuck? wrote:
    AWDstylez wrote:
    R a Z o R wrote:

When they're Dem-U-Rats

Chuck
    Chuck, a bit of clarification first it's DemonRatz and second not every Democrat s a DemonRat. Second yeah there are a lot of threads opened on this subject but new ones have to be after the old ones get invaded and derailed by TROLLS AND MOLES who say the same old thing in every thread on every subject, quote Wikipedia as a source and when directed to other more reliable Internet sites for info sneer at the poster for getting stuff off the inter net and, when cornered change the subject.

The moles on here are trying desperately to blunt the groundswell attack on the nomination of this ghastly abomination to the Supreme Court. That is the meaning of the attempt to derail the thread, so that it looks like a bunch of BS and arguing instead of a united front.

Ah crap it's 1:35 AM and another brouhaha at the corner bar and cops all over the place. Hard to concentrate. Anyway Sotomayor wouldn't make an acceptable JUROR let alone a Judge, and let's not even mention Supreme Court justice. But we aren't gonna stoop her on this blog. Write or Email the Republicans on the Committee ant tell them to keep the nomination bottled up. If not one Repub votes to send the nomination to the floor it dies. And do this for the next 500 people Obama brings on until and unless he realizes he has to ppoint someone acceptable. And f&^k the Mole/Troll. Obama is a gun-grabbing god damned Communist and he must be opposed at every turn. I certainly hope that after we get a Republican check on him next year that we will be able to have him impeached since his appointees derailed prosecution of voter intimidation by the Black Panthers, making Obama IMO an accessory after the fact in the felony of voter intimidation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast