• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SOTOMAYOR's HOSTILITY TOWARDS RKBA

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

From the standpoint of liberty and limited government , we that support the Second Amendment have significant reasons to be wary of Obama's SCOTUS nominee ...... SONIA SOTOMAYOR .

Sonia Sotomayor's record of judicial philosophy concerning affirmative action as in the Ricci vs Destefano case and her liberal views on the RKBA suggest an unhealthy vision of the United States Constitutional Law .

We must not support this nomination to the SCOTUS.The 2008 elections will have many consequences .

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Really, now, enough of this shit. We have 18 trillion Sotomayor threads already and they're all filled with the same garbage. Why make another one?

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

^Gee... only five? Better keep going until we make it ten, just to be safe. :quirky

Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
Really, now, enough of this @#$%. We have 18 trillion Sotomayor threads already and they're all filled with the same garbage. Why make another one?
Let me guess, you think that she's a fine nominee.
Hmm, why don't you go check one of the other 50 threads we have onthe topic? I've commented in all of them. :quirky

buster81

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
^Gee... only five? Better keep going until we make it ten, just to be safe. :quirky

AWDstylez wrote:
Really, now, enough of this @#$%. We have 18 trillion Sotomayor threads already and they're all filled with the same garbage. Why make another one?
Hmm, why don't you go check one of the other 50 threads we have onthe topic? I've commented in all of them. :quirky
You have to admit, 5 is a long way from18 trillion. Since you've already stated your opinion, why not just move on?

R a Z o R

Banned

buster81

imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:

UPDATE: Second Amendment supporters speak out .

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/05/27/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry5044428.shtml
O boy. Someone is going to get mad at you for posting more "@#$%".

FogRider

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
I don't think she is, but I am with AWD on this one. It's getting to be borderline spam. Do we really need an entirely new thread for every single new article?

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Sotomayor would not qualify as a juror.

Should President Obama be using an empathy criterion that operates to select justices for the Supreme Court whose mode of decision making would render them ineligible for jury duty ?

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=NWRkYThkNDUzN2ZhOTUwOTEyMjIyZGQ2MjcxMzBmMDY=

Defense only never won a thing .

Unite , defend , and attack attack attack .

Our voice and vote is like Benjamin Franklin's American Rattlesnake !

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Millions of Americans that are brand new gun owners and believe in the Right to Keep and Bear Arms feel that Obama's SCOTUS nominee proves their concerns .

Americans beleive Obama's claim that he supports gun rights is nothing but ... .... ... ... ... ... ... lip service .

Judge Sotomajor's record promises hostility not empathy towards the Bill of Rights' Second Amendment .

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

W.T.F._Chuck? wrote:
She is a short , little trollish looking thing isn't she? I bet that she'd be the kind of girl who pulls the football back at the last second; no?

Chuck

WOW that's deep Chuck ; yes .

My gun rights is the football and Charlie Brown is always the sucker .

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
Abortionist , pro choice ,groups , are unhappy with Obama's Sotomayor choice .:what:

Fractioning of the anti-Second Amendment sheeple is always good news .

Since when are pro-choice people automatically anti's?

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

W.T.F._Chuck? wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:
Abortionist , pro choice ,groups , are unhappy with Obama's Sotomayor choice .:what:

When they're Dem-U-Rats:uhoh:

Chuck

Since when are all Democrats anti's?

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:

I meant semi-automatically anti-Second Amendment abortionist. I think it is just so awful that the late term abortionist are not supporting this Catholic nominee that is pro-life . Most 8 year olds know that youshouldnot be pro-death or pro-zombie .

Let's gently divide and conquer with the skill of a surgeon all groups that are misinformed about the Bill of Rights .