Thread: UOC Holster Ruger SP101

Post imported post

Hi All,

Been lurking for awhile, and have seen talk of retention holsters for semi-automatic pistols. What would be a good holster for UOC for a Ruger SP-101 revolver along the same lines? I have a Simply Rugged Silver Dollar Pancake, but don't know that I would feel confortable UOC with it. I want something that has more retention to it -any recommendations? Sorry if this has been addressed before.

Thanks!

Post imported post

I use a Simply Rugged Sourdough for my UOC adventures (http://caopencarry.blogspot.com/2008...d-opinion.html) and while I would like retention on it, I haven't had any issues. I do plan on ordering another holster with retention (hopefully the Tribute) for my Tracker but I am currently unsure about the red holster with a black belt...

Ask Rob if he will make a Tribute for you!

If not, then Galco makes one for sure.

Post imported post

Hi Pullnshoot25,

First off, let me say that I love what you are doing. You have heart and soul -and I salute you; you are a real mensch!

Thank youfor the reply -unfortunately the link didn't work? I will look into your recommendations for the other holsters mentioned, though.

Look forward to the future!

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar

Post imported post

It kinda works, the link accidentally has a parenthesis on the end: http://caopencarry.blogspot.com/2008...d-opinion.html