• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Running for governor.

ourmanthejoker

imported post

Next governor cycle, I'm thinking about running. Pulling all resources together. Writing the issues out. Myspace, website, and creed are in the works.

All for or against? Remember, I'm an OC'er and will be OC on the campaign trail.

timf343

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Love the idea of OC on the campaign trail. However, Governor is a quite a goal. City Council? County Commissioners (very competitive I think)?

State legislature is a far more do-able goal, one I was thinking of myself. Assuming you're not in my district (thus running against me), I think it'd be VERY cool to have two candidates OC'ing on the trail.

ourmanthejoker

imported post

I just looked up that task. Hah, I missed the age requirement by 9 months ;D

My power will be with the young vote. I'm in contact with James Settelmeyer to get some inside info. I'll be in the southern district. I'm leaning to nevada upper house now.

Still researching. It looks like all the pieces may fall into place. Once I tie a few more things up here I'll be contacting both major libertarian parties and nevada libertarian party.