Thread: Running for governor.

Post imported post

Next governor cycle, I'm thinking about running. Pulling all resources together. Writing the issues out. Myspace, website, and creed are in the works.

All for or against? Remember, I'm an OC'er and will be OC on the campaign trail.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Love the idea of OC on the campaign trail. However, Governor is a quite a goal. City Council? County Commissioners (very competitive I think)?

State legislature is a far more do-able goal, one I was thinking of myself. Assuming you're not in my district (thus running against me), I think it'd be VERY cool to have two candidates OC'ing on the trail.

Post imported post

I just looked up that task. Hah, I missed the age requirement by 9 months ;D

My power will be with the young vote. I'm in contact with James Settelmeyer to get some inside info. I'll be in the southern district. I'm leaning to nevada upper house now.

Still researching. It looks like all the pieces may fall into place. Once I tie a few more things up here I'll be contacting both major libertarian parties and nevada libertarian party.