Thread: OC in palmdale CA olive garden

Post imported post

All went well and I complimented them on their staff. Make sure you all send greetings and word to any friendly places that welcome you OC. It's extremely important that we keep this image. Another positive OC in palmdale.

here's my reply from the wonderful restaurant.

It's a rare person who takes the time to compliment. Thank you for being that person!

We consider guest feedback extremely valuable and we appreciate your taking the time to comment about your visit. Your kind remarks will be forwarded to the team at our Palmdale restaurant so they may share in your compliments. We are glad you let us know.

We know you have a choice when it comes to selecting a restaurant, and we appreciate your having chosen us. Our ongoing commitment is treating you like a valued member of the Olive Garden family.

Lidia
    Olive Garden Guest Relations

Post imported post

We need to be doing this for any and all stores that welcome OC. It will make them aware that there is this one particular group who appreciates and patronizes good service, this group just happens to carry their guns on their hips.

Post imported post

Details

Anyone :what:?

Anyone :shock:?

Anyone ?

Did anyone notice, and if so what reactions did you get? Any comments from the staff? Any questions from anyone?

Post imported post

Thats awsome i live in lancaster and i work in palmdale what were other peoples reactions?

Post imported post

offshorextreme wrote:
    Thats awsome i live in lancaster and i work in palmdale what were other peoples reactions?
    I spoke with ourmanthejoker and he said that a few people asked what agency he worked for and he explained that he was just a citizen exercising his 2A rights in a perfectly legal manner. Curiosity seemed to be the norm, with an occasional wide-eyed look.:shock:

But nobody ran screaming from the restaraunt. And nobody called9-1-1 for reinforcements.:celebrate

Post imported post

true! :celebrate