• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ruger P95 9mm

kyboyy

imported post

I just bought a Ruger p95 9mm last night and was wondering if anyone's had any experience with it... I did a small bit of research on the gun and found good reviews for the most part... Also, what would be a good price for this firearm. Came with all manuals and the shell casing from the factory. Hardly ever used. Let me know, thanks...

kyboyy

imported post

well that's good. the gun's only about 3 months old... the casing with it is sealed in the original factory pack and is dated February of 2009... The gun's in really good shape. I gave $280 for it... It was a bit of a drive and cost about $10 in gas... So I guess I got a fair price on it... Wanted the S&W .40 the guy had but he sold it before I called him..

TheMrMitch

imported post

You did just fine. It's a fine weapon also.

Make sure you run some HPs (hollow points)through her after a box or two of regular ammo, then carry her with HP loaded.:dude:

srwalter

imported post

I've had a P95 for a couple of years. It was my primary carry weapon for most of that time. Very good gun, never had a problem with it. Hope yours works out as well as mine has!

Article1section23

imported post

kyboyy wrote: Kyboyy...finger on the trigger in your pic???

P95 I had was ok....had it for a couple of years, never an issue.