• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Picnic in Frankenmuth

SpringerXDacp

imported post

viperar15 wrote:
i guess my original response didn't qualify as a "I AM ATTENDING" response according to the events thread.... :p
Sorry about that Viper, I thought I'd already had you on the list. I had you on my hard copy but forgot to list you in the events thread. Demotion??? :?

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
viperar15 wrote:
i guess my original response didn't qualify as a "I AM ATTENDING" response according to the events thread.... :p
Sorry about that Viper, I thought I'd already had you on the list. I had you on my hard copy but forgot to list you in the events thread. Demotion??? :?
No cookie for you this week.

LaVere

imported post

Help I'm loosing whats left of my mind!

I responded that I'll be attending. I know where. I don't know date and time.

I have reread the thread three times It shows a suggested date of 19 Jun. The Event thread show nothing.

HELP ASAP :banghead:

SpringerXDacp

imported post

LaVere wrote:
Help I'm loosing whats left of my mind!

I responded that I'll be attending. I know where. I don't know date and time.

I have reread the thread three times It shows a suggested date of 19 Jun. The Event thread show nothing.

HELP ASAP :banghead:
It's there LaVere right below the OC Freedom Festival Weekend for July 19th. :)

viperar15

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
viperar15 wrote:
usually an apology with acceptance of a screwup proves for a promotion :p

CoonDog

imported post

I'm coming home from vacation with the family on the 18th. I'll make it unless it'll put me in the doghouse with the missus. But at this point, I expect to be there.

Add: Ok, I'm definitely coming. But no missus or kids because she has some out-of-town family visiting that day. I'll bring my fishing pole.

This will be my first picnic and I'm really excited. I can bring hamburgers/buns and condiments.

SQLtables

imported post

Cool!

I haven't had any time to be on here since I'm in North Carolina... unfortunately "display" of a firearm can be regulated by cities and counties here, so OC is a hassle...CC is prohibited in a lot of stupid places too, like at parades and whatnot... Michigan is bad, but this is worse, it's crazy that it's still better than a lot of other states.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a good picnic! I'll be brining a pole or two as well.

SQLtables

imported post

I don't have much cash this week, but I'll try to bring plates and napkins. If everybody brings there own drinks. We should be good.

I haven't had any time to write the paper or anything and I can't do it at work, could somebody else try? Maybe just the Frankenmuth News? I wanted to invite the chief and mayor maybe, since they never responded to my letter about the ordinance...

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

SQLtables wrote:
I don't have much cash this week, but I'll try to bring plates and napkins. If everybody brings there own drinks. We should be good.

I haven't had any time to write the paper or anything and I can't do it at work, could somebody else try? Maybe just the Frankenmuth News? I wanted to invite the chief and mayor maybe, since they never responded to my letter about the ordinance...
I'll send something out this afternoon. If you want PM me your email address an I'll cc you on it.