• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What are you OCing Kentucky?

superdemon

imported post

Depending on my clothes for the day...

Glock 17 in Fobus strongside, or in a shoulder rig

Glock 22 in Fobus strongside or in a shoulder rig.

Kel-Tec P11 in Fobus strongside, SOB holster, orgeneric ankle rig.

Glock 27 in Uncle Mike ankle rig.

I alslo carry a spare mag, an LED flashlight, a folding Gerber knife, 2 ounce Fox 5.3 pepper spray mini notepad and pen, and a Gerber Multi-tool in a nylon digital camera case on my weak side.

hotrod

imported post

Depends on time of year

Winter .45 Kimber ProCarry Mirnacle High Ride

Spring Keltec PF9 IWB clip

Summer S&W 360PD Pocket Holster

Fall Back to the Keltec PF9

For Showand Fun1st Generation Colt SAA .45 Long Colt in Mirnacle Conceal Carry

superdemon

imported post

hotrod wrote:
Depends on time of year

You must be the only person I have ever seen who goes from carrying a Kimber to a Kel-Tec!

I carry one, too. I think they are a very underrated handgun. I carry the P-11.

hotrod

imported post

superdemon wrote:
hotrod wrote:
Depends on time of year

You must be the only person I have ever seen who goes from carrying a Kimber to a Kel-Tec!

I carry one, too. I think they are a very underrated handgun. I carry the P-11.
I like em so much I have them all P11, P40, P3AT, P32, PF9. Great small guns. The 40 is a little tough when you run lots or rounds through it at a single shoot.

Fred

imported post

Springfield XD 40 mostly in black pancake holster. Other days in a paddle sepra holster

kentuckyshiner85

imported post

S&W M&P .45 compact in a fobus holster. or/and a Glock 22in a fobus holster/ or shoulder. spare mag. for each and a set of S&W hancuffs

Fred

imported post

xdnky wrote:
I carry an XD 40 Tactical 5"bbl. At work I carry a 642 or a Ruger SP101. Got several XD's and love em all.
What county in western ky?

Stophel

imported post

Usually, it's an M&P .38. Sometimes it's the .38 Masterpiece. Sometimes the 22 .45acp. When I get done customizing the 21 .44 special, that will be my number one gun.

Everything I have must have "S&W" stamped on the side, and have a round thing with holes in it in the center of the gun.

Liberty4Ever

imported post

I carry concealed 24/7 - Kahr PM9, right rear pocket, with seven rounds of 9mm+P Corbon DPX in a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster. I kayaked two miles on Jacobson Lake with it last night. It's small and light so I can carry it all the time, and the polymer and stainless construction is impervious to sweat and rain and whatever else I might encounter. It's also surprisingly accurate for such a tiny pistol, it has the sweetest DAO trigger I've ever felt, and I've found it to be extremely reliable. Them Moonies make a nice pistol!

I open carry mostly for educational purposes, because I don't want concealed carry to make guns "out of sight, out of mind" and perpetuate the anti view that only police and criminals have guns. My open carry is a Glock 20 (the mighty 10mm!) in an Uncle Mike's paddle holster. This was also my backwoods carry last summer when I went hiking and camping in Alaska because the G20 with Double Tap ammo (16 rounds @ 746 ft lbs of muzzle energy!) is the smallest and lightest weapon I had that would reliably stop a grizzly bear. For urban carry, 10mm can punch through a car door and still have enough oomph on the other side.

Lately, even when I open carry, I'm still concealed carrying the little Kahr.

I've also recently traded my little Buck key chain pen knife for a SOG Aegis. http://sogknives.com/store/AE-02.html

I think I'm turning into a hoplophile.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hoplophile