• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I took it up a notch today.

aikidoka

imported post

Usually I lightly conceal when I walk to fastfood near me in Hammond on the weekends and then if it's a jacket take it off after I sit down. Today I walked to Burger King on 169th and Kennedy, 30 minutes OC each way. No problems whatsoever :) Kind of sucks that I have to go around school property though. I'm going to OC at Meijers in Highland later today as well.

aikidoka

imported post

Meijers and the gas station went fine. I know at some point there will be someone who says something but so far so good :)

Jubbie

imported post

You don't really need to worry too much about people talking to you about it. I've been OC'ing for the past year and have had maybe 3 people ask me if I'm a cop. They all left knowing more about our rights. If you are concerned about having to explain anything I'd say learn what you can from this site as well as ingo (saw you posted there as well). Plus keep watching the sites in case we have another OC outing. Haven't had one up here in a while, just seems difficult getting people together on the same day.