• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Milwukee Area Picnic

Open carry ok to me

imported post

You guys make some great points and nothing would show people how carrying and helping others can go hand in hand, that is why I am seriously proposing doing a community service project or a fund raiser for a good organization.

We can not go marching through the streets, because if there is one thing I have learned from my history and current events classes there is nothing upsets and draws negative attention to a topic more than protesting and marching in a large based protests.

To show that we are not the "horrible macho men trying to compensate for something" we need to do a public display that majorly helps others,

we could build with habitat for humanity or
do a food collection that would be donated to open pantry or
what ever else can be done in the public eye

we need to show that we are there and not to fear us just because we may carry a gun

So keep coming with more idea's who knows we may just be able to start something major here

GlockMeisterG21

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The BEST thing we can do is work to change the laws (school zone and car carry) and be responsible, polite, citizens when we OC. Anything else is overkill at this point.