Thread: OC in backyard!

Post imported post

So it was such a nice weekend (for the most part) that we let the kids play in the backyard and run through the sprinklers. My wife got this great shot of me oc'ing and golfing (with plastic golf balls in the back yard) Just had to share it!

Post imported post

Looks like you need some work with the golf. It looks to me that the ball went backwards!!!

Post imported post

Cremator75 wrote:
    Looks like you need some work with the golf. It looks to me that the ball went backwards!!!
    LOL!:shock: It would appear that way huh? That was actually my spare. The one I just hit actually landed in the neighbors yard . Yeah he wasn't too happy about that, I asked for it back and he gave it to his dog. I do need some practice though, it's been awhile since I've played.

Centurion

Post imported post

bmeldrum wrote:
    Cremator75 wrote:
    LOL!:shock: It would appear that way huh? That was actually my spare. The one I just hit actually landed in the neighbors yard . Yeah he wasn't too happy about that, I asked for it back and he gave it to his dog. I do need some practice though, it's been awhile since I've played.
    Looks to me that his drive was just shy of 26,000 miles as it came to a stop just behind him..... Good speed too or did you HOLD THE POSE until the ball came to a stop?
    LOL
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Post imported post

JoeSparky wrote:
    Looks to me that his drive was just shy of 26,000 miles as it came to a stop just behind him..... Good speed too or did you HOLD THE POSE until the ball came to a stop?
    LOL
    Well after I hit the ball over the fence, I held the pose as my wife took a picture: had to make sure the XD was in the shot.

I'm thinking about hitting up one of the courses around hereeither today or tomorrow, since we're going camping this weekend. I need some practiceplus I gotta take my XD for a walk (or in this case take itgolfin')...:celebrate