• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in backyard!

bmeldrum

imported post

So it was such a nice weekend (for the most part) that we let the kids play in the backyard and run through the sprinklers. My wife got this great shot of me oc'ing and golfing (with plastic golf balls in the back yard) Just had to share it!

bmeldrum

imported post

Cremator75 wrote:
Looks like you need some work with the golf. It looks to me that the ball went backwards!!!:lol:
LOL!:shock: It would appear that way huh? That was actually my spare. The one I just hit actually landed in the neighbors yard :cuss:. Yeah he wasn't too happy about that, I asked for it back and he gave it to his dog. I do need some practice though, it's been awhile since I've played.

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

bmeldrum wrote:
Cremator75 wrote:
Looks like you need some work with the golf. It looks to me that the ball went backwards!!!:lol:
LOL!:shock: It would appear that way huh? That was actually my spare. The one I just hit actually landed in the neighbors yard :cuss:. Yeah he wasn't too happy about that, I asked for it back and he gave it to his dog. I do need some practice though, it's been awhile since I've played.
Looks to me that his drive was just shy of 26,000 miles as it came to a stop just behind him..... Good speed too or did you HOLD THE POSE until the ball came to a stop?
LOL

bmeldrum

imported post

JoeSparky wrote:
Looks to me that his drive was just shy of 26,000 miles as it came to a stop just behind him..... Good speed too or did you HOLD THE POSE until the ball came to a stop?
LOL
Well after I hit the ball over the fence, I held the pose as my wife took a picture: had to make sure the XD was in the shot.

I'm thinking about hitting up one of the courses around hereeither today or tomorrow, since we're going camping this weekend. I need some practiceplus I gotta take my XD for a walk (or in this case take itgolfin')...:celebrate