• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NJ is a scum hole

Drinking Beer

imported post

I just posted this in the Maine state section, but I thought you fellows can relate with my opinions about this scum state too. I can't wait to move out of this hopeless toilet......

Well I just got back from Maine. I said "Screw it, if I get hassled I don't care anymore." I open carried hiking around the cabin but packed the big 44 away in the small town that I stopped by for food and beer. I didn't want to make the locals uncomfortable by carrying a bear defense gun in their little grocery shop. Who knows, they might not have even gave a crap about the gun, but I felt safe enough in the little town of Jackman where the only people I met were the friendliest on the planet. It has one of the lowest crime rates in the US and a population of only a few hundred. This was the last place in the world I felt I needed to assert my rights or need protection. The sad thing is, the crime ridden @#$% hole towns in New Jersey that I come from are the ones that need open carry legalized! Its pathetic that a nice little "safe" town is where one can open carry, but a @#$% hole city like Camden with the highest crime rate in the US is where my rights for protection are taken away from me. The fascist Nazi state of NJ is pathetic, with its draconian laws and delinquent animal citizens.

In Maine, I was out in the woods half the time anyway and saw more moose and bear scat then people. I am more worried about the animals then the friendly people in a place like that, and thats why I took the 44. Spring time is black bears with cubs, and I spotted a nice scratching post and a den, that I stayed clear of.

I know every place has its crime, yet I did not feel like I needed to even bother asserting my rights around a small town. I need a gun for New Jersey cities in all truth and reality. This whole corrupt system has everything backwards and its a true miss-pleasure living in this pathetic scum state. I will publicly state that NJ is a total @#$% hole and the worst state in the entire US. Most people from NJ are degenerated trash who care nothing about their rights or any form of social etiquette, thats why it has the worst crime, streets, and laws. Most of the cops are trained Nazi dogs, who subordinately enforcing every asinine law these morons passed through legislation. Come visit New Jersey and try not to frown, its impossible. I came home from work and tried to see one smiling person in the jams of crowded traffic on the crumbling roads and I didn't see one. There is nothing to smile about in this disgraceful state, the people are and laws are hopeless. If you like living in a Nanny fascist state, and need the police to make the decisions of if your life is worth protecting, then stop by NJ! The friendly locals in Camden would love to say hello and take you on a tour of their fabulous city. If anyone is going to leave a comment to defend NJ, don't even bother. Thats even more hopeless then trying to get your rights back from the state that took them away. Do yourselves a big favor, and never visit my hometown @#$% hole state, NEW JERSEY.

WheelGun

imported post

I cannot believe that any freedom loving person could stand to live in New Jersey unless they were forced to for some desperate economic reason such as not being able find a decent paying job anywhere else but there. I find it impossible that such a situation could exist.

What I find interesting, however, is that on many charts and graphs assigning colors to various state's degrees of respect for second amendment rights, New York and New Jersey are often colored in the same.

On any given warm, balmy evening (we have two or three of those a year here in upstate NY) I come home from work, have dinner, change into my casual clothes, throw my 2" into its holster, and take my dog for a walk. I only barely check to see if my t-shirt tail is sort-of covering the grips. And off I go.

Could you see that in happening NJ?

DT4E31

imported post

Surprising you mention Camden. I visited Camden last year. It was actually my first visit (rather than drive thru) to Joisey in........many years. I actually visited the Battleship New Jersey. I took my two kids. We along with anoter dad and his kid were the only ones on the battleship for the first 2 hours. Seems like the museum is not well located and not well visited. I did get a flat and get it plugged at a near by gas station. But otherwise I was not really enchanted by the Camden mystic.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Drinking Beer wrote:
I will publicly state that NJ is a total @#$% hole and the worst state in the entire US. Most people from NJ are degenerated trash ...

I really don't see how NJ could actually be the "worst state."

I mean, there is Oklahoma....Arkansas...Alaska... Illinois...

And California! Cali is much much worse than NJ! A thousand times worse.

Man, T-hawk is not going to be pleased with this threadYou rap T-hawk's NJ, you see a man get mean!
42.gif

Fetus

imported post

Drinking Beer wrote:
I need a gun for New Jersey cities in all truth and reality. This whole corrupt system has everything backwards and its a true miss-pleasure living in this pathetic scum state. I will publicly state that NJ is a total @#$% hole and the worst state in the entire US. Most people from NJ are degenerated trash who care nothing about their rights or any form of social etiquette, thats why it has the worst crime, streets, and laws. Most of the cops are trained Nazi dogs, who subordinately enforcing every asinine law these morons passed through legislation. Come visit New Jersey and try not to frown, its impossible. I came home from work and tried to see one smiling person in the jams of crowded traffic on the crumbling roads and I didn't see one. There is nothing to smile about in this disgraceful state, the people are and laws are hopeless. If you like living in a Nanny fascist state, and need the police to make the decisions of if your life is worth protecting, then stop by NJ! The friendly locals in Camden would love to say hello and take you on a tour of their fabulous city. If anyone is going to leave a comment to defend NJ, don't even bother. Thats even more hopeless then trying to get your rights back from the state that took them away. Do yourselves a big favor, and never visit my hometown @#$% hole state, NEW JERSEY.
AGREED .

joemcbanner

imported post

NJ, CALI, NY... have nothing on Canada:banghead:If I could become an American I would Vermont would be nice. I go often and carry there. I love VT.

Tomahawk

imported post

HankT wrote:
Man, T-hawk is not going to be pleased with this threadYou rap T-hawk's NJ, you see a man get mean!
42.gif

Well, I don't live there, anymore, Hank, so I'll let you take care of this one. Let me know if you need some help.

As for "Drinking Beer": mayeb drink less beer before posting?

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
HankT wrote:
42.gif

Well, I don't live there, anymore, Hank, so I'll let you take care of this one. Let me know if you need some help.
See? Even moreevidence that NJ ain't so bad... :cool:

Huck

imported post

I've only seen the part of NJ that's around McGuire AFB/Fort Dixand that was for one day in 1975 when I was in the Air Force and had time to kill before catching my flight overseas.But I was'nt much impressed with what I saw.

However, I spent 46 years of my life trapped in Caliscrewya and watched it deteriate from a decient place to live to a total shithole thanks to the friggin demlibs. I'll rate Commiefornia heads and shoulders over any other state as the worst I've ever been to, and I've been to most of the states. Hell, I was born and raised there andI cant stand the damn place! If my parents, brother, and nephews didnt still live there I'd never set foot in that sewer ever again.

scarletwahoo

imported post

HankT wrote:
Drinking Beer wrote:
I will publicly state that NJ is a total @#$% hole and the worst state in the entire US. Most people from NJ are degenerated trash ...

I really don't see how NJ could actually be the "worst state."

I mean, there is Oklahoma....Arkansas...Alaska... Illinois...

And California! Cali is much much worse than NJ! A thousand times worse.

42.gif
You can actually open carry in cali though. You will never be able to do that in NJ, unless a national reciprocity agreement is passed, but I'm pretty sure they would illegally arrest you anyways.

I agree, I left NJ for greener pastures and never looked back!

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Alaskan Shooter wrote:
So what is wrong with Alaska, I love it up here.

Let's start with the three C's: Cold, Corrupt and Palin.

I'm not really wanting to dog Alaska, I'm just unbelieving that NJ is the "worst state"

NJ is a political cesspool, that's for sure. But it has major, major historical import. Can't be worse than 49 other states. Especially the newbies, the add-ons.

NJ was in the very heart of the birth of this country. Alaska is ... in Asia, fer chrissakes.

:p

Bustelo5%

imported post

Yes I must agree NJ is the @#$%e state that no one is proud of because its tolerance of caca.
But as for everyplace you go there is always more you/we can do if the place is so hostile to OC why dont we get a march goin,get some martin luther king @#$%e get tear gassed by the national guard in everystate thats as horrible as NJ.

In anycase its not as bad as Hawaii,hell the 3000 thousand Native Hawaiians that are left still dont have sovereignty nor the right to keep a bear arms with out gov intrusion. The Native Hawaiians are royaly fu!@#

Bustelo5%

imported post

Tolerent of Sh!$. All I am saying is that people where ever they live have a choice to eaither de throw there state government or not. If you do so then freedom is the states. New Jersey has some of the most rich and powerfull people living in it and if people come togther then NJ HI NY wont suck as bad.

Bustelo5%

imported post

Whats so good with Georgia and their gun laws that you like? I dont think I have ever been in there,other than the airport going to Parris Island.

JohnnyBlk45

imported post

Bustelo5% wrote:
Whats so good with Georgia and their gun laws that you like? I dont think I have ever been in there,other than the airport going to Parris Island.

We can open carry, conceal carry, carry on transit, in places to eat....etc..etc..

Bustelo5%

imported post

Thats pretty sweet now you have to get a CCW to conceal right? Ohio really needs to pass a OC in places with liquor licenses I can eat the same meal at mcds go to applebees and I cannot because they can consume alcohol I drink about once a month and at home so idk its pretty screwed up to me.