• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Satin Nickel Sig P229

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

I finally was able to find one of these available from a private seller in North Carolina (I'm in Washington State), so I had it shipped to me and am extremely satisfied with this gun. It's a long story, but I had an opportunity to get one 4 years ago, and had to pass it up at the time. I've been on the hunt for one ever since.

The gun began life as a June 2004 "Gun of the Month" for SIG-Sauer, a P229, alloy framed, DA/SA, no rail, .40 cal, with the gun being sent to ROBAR for finishing in Satin Nickel prior to being completed. The original owner added Meprolight nightsights, Hogue grip screws and swapped out the .40 barrel for a factory .357 Sig barrel.

Enough talk. Here she is (my other favorite, a Kahr K9 '03 Elite is with it in a couple pics, both have Kramer Horsehide IWB rigs):

sn229002.jpg

sn229001.jpg

sn229009.jpg

sn229010.jpg

TehGruu

imported post

Man, that is a nice pistola. Makes me want to take my Sig Pro to the range. Congrats dude. You're made me drool and turn green with envy.