Thread: Satin Nickel Sig P229

Post imported post

I finally was able to find one of these available from a private seller in North Carolina (I'm in Washington State), so I had it shipped to me and am extremely satisfied with this gun. It's a long story, but I had an opportunity to get one 4 years ago, and had to pass it up at the time. I've been on the hunt for one ever since.

The gun began life as a June 2004 "Gun of the Month" for SIG-Sauer, a P229, alloy framed, DA/SA, no rail, .40 cal, with the gun being sent to ROBAR for finishing in Satin Nickel prior to being completed. The original owner added Meprolight nightsights, Hogue grip screws and swapped out the .40 barrel for a factory .357 Sig barrel.

Enough talk. Here she is (my other favorite, a Kahr K9 '03 Elite is with it in a couple pics, both have Kramer Horsehide IWB rigs):

Post imported post

SWEET!! I love the P22X models!
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

Man, that is a nice pistola. Makes me want to take my Sig Pro to the range. Congrats dude. You're made me drool and turn green with envy.

Post imported post

Nice.

Post imported post

How much $?