Thread: Bremerton/Gorst:3 LEO with their AR15s drawn on HWY 16

Post imported post

Was driving from Silverdale/Bremerton after work around 7pm Sat May 30th and saw to my right in Gorst about 50yds down from Custom Hearth Stoves on the right, 3 LEO prowling to small house on a dead end road with their ARs drawn and ready. . The 20 seconds driving up hwy 16 was intense just "looky looing" . I wanted to slow down and watch more but there was heavy traffic behind me.

If anyone can give me detail on what might of happened I/we would appreciate it greatly! Thanks ! My guess would be a domestic dispute with a firearm involved.

Peter

Post imported post

Ruh roh!

Post imported post

Musta been state. KC doesn't want to get too involved in a dangerous situation. Been there! PO LEO is the same.

Post imported post

Skycries57 wrote:
    If anyone can give me detail on what might of happened
    Could be most anything in that area. Meth Lab? Drug House? Who knows.

I graduated from HS in Kitsap County and back then the Gorst area was kind Kitsap County's "Dog Patch". Lots of shanty's, broken down trailers, junk yards, and just about anything else you might find next to a military base (Shipyard). Last time through it wasn't much better except for the old mill being gone and fewer trailers.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Post imported post

Yeah, Gorst is kind of the armpit of Kitsap County, no offense to residents.

It was probably drug-related.

Post imported post

Dr. Fresh wrote:
    Well, at least they have nice, respectable businesses like their coffee stands to give them a good reputation.

Post imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
    Dr. Fresh wrote:
    Well, at least they have nice, respectable businesses like their coffee stands to give them a good reputation.
    Kind of like Hollywood Movie Sets. Just the front of the building looks nice but when you go out back it's just a bunch of junk.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Post imported post

Toy's Topless is kind of their landmark. That should tell you something.

Post imported post

Squeak wrote:
    Musta been state. KC doesn't want to get too involved in a dangerous situation. Been there! PO LEO is the same.
    Right...I can tell you from experience that you are quite mistaken...

Welcome to OCDO By the way

Post imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
    Dr. Fresh wrote:
    lol, nota lotay.... bikini saturdays...lol most of the girls that work there, work at toys topless at night...

Post imported post

Tail light was reported to be non-functional on a yugo, PO SWAT had to take 'em out.
    When the **** hits the fan, ask yourself: What Would Bugly Do?

Post imported post

MadHatter66 wrote:
    Squeak wrote:

I really don't want to argue with you. I'm new here and I don't want to upset the apple cart, but I have first hand situation with a neighbor that the LEO brushed off the noise and gunfire at 1 am. Both neighbors are dead now, but I guess speeding tickets have priorty over domestic violence here in KC. Thanks for the welcome.

Post imported post

Squeak wrote:
    MadHatter66 wrote:
    Squeak wrote:

I really don't want to argue with you. I'm new here and I don't want to upset the apple cart, but I have first hand situation with a neighbor that the LEO brushed off the noise and gunfire at 1 am. Both neighbors are dead now, but I guess speeding tickets have priorty over domestic violence here in KC. Thanks for the welcome.
    Welcome, again, Squeak. Nothing was meant to be arguementive, sometimes the guys here get a little (read, a lot) sarcastic.
    When the **** hits the fan, ask yourself: What Would Bugly Do?

Post imported post

Welcome Squeak, do not worry you will break in as we all did.