• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bremerton/Gorst:3 LEO with their AR15s drawn on HWY 16

Skycries57

imported post

Was driving from Silverdale/Bremerton after work around 7pm Sat May 30th and saw to my right in Gorst about 50yds down from Custom Hearth Stoves on the right, 3 LEO prowling to small house on a dead end road with their ARs drawn and ready. . The 20 seconds driving up hwy 16 was intense just "looky looing" . I wanted to slow down and watch more but there was heavy traffic behind me.

If anyone can give me detail on what might of happened I/we would appreciate it greatly! Thanks ! My guess would be a domestic dispute with a firearm involved.

Peter

Squeak

imported post

Musta been state. KC doesn't want to get too involved in a dangerous situation. Been there! PO LEO is the same.

amlevin

imported post

Skycries57 wrote:
If anyone can give me detail on what might of happened
Could be most anything in that area. Meth Lab? Drug House? Who knows.

I graduated from HS in Kitsap County and back then the Gorst area was kind Kitsap County's "Dog Patch". Lots of shanty's, broken down trailers, junk yards, and just about anything else you might find next to a military base (Shipyard). Last time through it wasn't much better except for the old mill being gone and fewer trailers.

Dr. Fresh

imported post

Yeah, Gorst is kind of the armpit of Kitsap County, no offense to residents.

It was probably drug-related.

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

Dr. Fresh wrote:

Well, at least they have nice, respectable businesses like their coffee stands to give them a good reputation.:uhoh:

amlevin

imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
Dr. Fresh wrote:

Well, at least they have nice, respectable businesses like their coffee stands to give them a good reputation.:uhoh:
Kind of like Hollywood Movie Sets. Just the front of the building looks nice but when you go out back it's just a bunch of junk.

Dr. Fresh

imported post

Toy's Topless is kind of their landmark. That should tell you something. :uhoh:

dac844

imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
Dr. Fresh wrote:

lol, nota lotay.... bikini saturdays...lol most of the girls that work there, work at toys topless at night...

Squeak

imported post

MadHatter66 wrote:
Squeak wrote:
Musta been state. KC doesn't want to get too involved in a dangerous situation. Been there! PO LEO is the same.

Right...I can tell you from experience that you are quite mistaken...

Welcome to OCDO By the way ;)
I really don't want to argue with you. I'm new here and I don't want to upset the apple cart, but I have first hand situation with a neighbor that the LEO brushed off the noise and gunfire at 1 am. Both neighbors are dead now, but I guess speeding tickets have priorty over domestic violence here in KC. Thanks for the welcome:).

bugly

imported post

Squeak wrote:
MadHatter66 wrote:
Squeak wrote:

Right...I can tell you from experience that you are quite mistaken...

Welcome to OCDO By the way ;)
I really don't want to argue with you. I'm new here and I don't want to upset the apple cart, but I have first hand situation with a neighbor that the LEO brushed off the noise and gunfire at 1 am. Both neighbors are dead now, but I guess speeding tickets have priorty over domestic violence here in KC. Thanks for the welcome:).
Welcome, again, Squeak. Nothing was meant to be arguementive, sometimes the guys here get a little (read, a lot) sarcastic.