• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

RADICAL ISLAMIST KILLS, LITTLE ROCK, ARK.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

HTTP://ABCNEWS.GO.COM/POLITICS/STORY?ID=7732467&PAGE=1

Radical Muslim religious fanatic kills uniformed U.S. soldier and wounds another in Little Rock , Arkansas .

Mujahid Muhammad targeted and killed because of his religion . Unarmed William Long , 23 , is dead and another is seriously wounded because of this coward .

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

The man killed was military personnel, a recruiter, no less. The attacker went after the correct target,rather thana civilian. It's nothing more than the international "war on terruh"making its way onto domestic soil. Chalk it up as a combat kill for the "enemy." Reality sucks.

I can honestly say I don't give a rat's dick. He wanted to make a strong statement against the US military action and he did it the best way possible, short of killing a pro-war politician. It could even be viewed, as I said above, as simply a domestic extension of all the useless wars we're involved in. As long as they're targeting military personnel it's not "terrorism" by any stretch -it's returning fire. You don't want to be involved in and become a possible causality of the "war on terruh?"
Don't join the military. I wonder how many misguided kids that recruiter sent to their death. Wow... this is starting to sound a lot like the abortion doctor killing...

But authorities said he never attempted to hurt anyone at either location and directed his hostility only to the recruiting site.

According to sources, the suspect advised them that he was going to kill as many Army personnel as possible.

And, oh @#$%!! An "arsenal" in his car? One rifle, two pistols, and 100 rounds of ammo is an "arsenal?" Damn. I wonder what they'd consider my car packed with on a light range trip. :quirky

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

The suspect's chosen name is telling ...

Mujahid means : involved in a JIHAD , Muslim Holy War

Mu Jahid = Muslim Jihad ... Holy War

Mujahid Muhammad cowardly killed an unarmed man .

Meet some of the Mujahid members that live in the U.S.A. right now . These guys support Obama and have big back yards all over America . They will be happy to take the terrorist that Obama is bringing to the U.S. with the closing of the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base for Cuba .

Legba

imported post

In fairness to the recruiters, these 'kids' are volunteering. It's not entirely a recruiter's fault if the enlistees think they're signing up for summer camp. They have to know there's a de facto war going on and that military personnel are often put in harm's way.

-ljp

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

The man killed was military personnel, a recruiter, no less. The attacker went after the correct target,rather thana civilian. It's nothing more than the international "war on terruh"making its way onto domestic soil. Chalk it up as a combat kill for the "enemy." Reality sucks.

I can honestly say I don't give a rat's dick. He wanted to make a strong statement against the US military action and he did it the best way possible, short of killing a pro-war politician. It could even be viewed, as I said above, as simply a domestic extension of all the useless wars we're involved in. As long as they're targeting military personnel it's not "terrorism" by any stretch -it's returning fire. You don't want to be involved in and become a possible causality of the "war on terruh?"
Don't join the military.

But authorities said he never attempted to hurt anyone at either location and directed his hostility only to the recruiting site.

According to sources, the suspect advised them that he was going to kill as many Army personnel as possible.

... AWDstylez , your commit about Islamic terrorist in the U.S.A. is unfortunately common place among the uninformed . Please include the words KILL AS MANY AMERICANS AS POSSIBLE to the MSM tripe and learn to read thru the spin .

... Isn't it better to be politically balanced than a politically incorrect sheep ?

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

R a Z o R wrote:

... AWDstylez , your commit about Islamic terrorist in the U.S.A. is unfortunately common place among the uninformed . Please include the words KILL AS MANY AMERICANS AS POSSIBLE to the MSM tripe and learn to read thru the spin .

... Isn't it better to be politically balanced than a politically incorrect sheep ?

Rhetoric. Bull@#$%.

That's not what he said or how he acted at all.

You're the one that's the sheep, buying into this whole "terruhwrist"sham. If he's attacking military personnel it's nothing more than returning fire.Sucks to be them. Shouldn't haveenlisted during a worthless "war."

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Legba wrote:
In fairness to the recruiters, these 'kids' are volunteering. It's not entirely a recruiter's fault if the enlistees think they're signing up for summer camp. They have to know there's a de facto war going on and that military personnel are often put in harm's way.

-ljp

England's King George commanded us [ as British subjects and American colonists ] to surrender our guns . The American Revolution was not supported by everyone and many did subject themselves to this tyrant .

I wonder how many here would also surrender .

Where is our patriotism ? Where is our support for the Constitution ?

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:

Rhetoric. Bull@#$%.

You're the one that's the sheep, buying into this whole "terruhwrist"sham. If he's attacking military personnel it's nothing more than returning fire.Sucks to be them. Shouldn't haveenlisted during a worthless "war."

Is helaughing at William Long'smother ?

Where did he learn such hate ?

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

R a Z o R wrote:

I wonder if it had anything to do with the empire building of the US. That's something to get upset about if you're fortunate enough to be able to see it for what it is, much less experience it first hand (article said he traveled to the middle east).

I'll say it again. Think about this long and hard:

"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter."

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:

Please include the words KILL AS MANY AMERICANS AS POSSIBLE to the MSM tripe and learn to read thru the spin .

Rhetoric. Bull@#$%.

AWDstylez , FBI arrest four in plot to bomb Jews in NY .
________________ . . .
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/05/20/2009-05-20_fbi_arrest_four_in_alleged_plot_to_car_bomb_bronx_synagogue.html

________________ . . .

No GUNS in New York City , except for Chuck Schumer , for self defense against homegrown radical Islamic terrorist ...

AWDstylez ? Legba ?

Read what these homegrown guys say .

AWDstylez ... there you go again ... blaming America

Legba

imported post

Huh? What about what they have to say? I heard about this plot already. Am I being directed to this link for any particular reason?

-ljp

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
Legba wrote:

-ljp

England's King George commanded us [ as British subjects and American colonists] to surrender our guns . The American Revolution was not supported by everyone and many did subject themselves to this tyrant .

I wonder how many here would also surrender .

Where is our patriotism ? Where is our support for the Constitution ?
I took your " they'resigning up for summer camp " statement as an insult to our voluntary military . Notice the cowards surrendering their guns to the red coats in the painting .

Legba

imported post

No, I just meant that, as shady as recruiters often are, the recruits must be aware that they are signing up for potentially dangerous work. That was in response to the prior remark about "misguided kids... sent to their deaths" at the hands of recruiters. I don't think they are so naive as to think that the military is some frat party. It would be insulting to accuse them of being such dupes. Further, enlisted personnel don't make policy, so however one feels about America's use of its military in the world, it is not the doing of the people in uniform - they're just cogs in a very impersonal machine. I sympathize with them.

-ljp

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
R a Z o R wrote:

I wonder if it had anything to do with the empire building of the US. That's something to get upset about if you're fortunate enough to be able to see it for what it is, much less experience it first hand (article said he traveled to the middle east).

Does Obama's blaming America incite these terrorist ?

Does the MSNBC & the MSM far left skewing of the news create such hate ?

Are liberals active members or only mouthing sheep with a nature of blaming others ?

Gun control and the ending of the U.S.A. sovereignty along with Obama no longer supporting Israel at the U.N. compounded with decreasing our national defenses is very worrisome .

Who is Obama being a freedom fighter for ?

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
Does Obama's blaming America incite these terrorist ?

Does the MSNBC & the MSM far left skewing of the news create such hate ?

Are liberals active members or only mouthing sheep with a nature of blaming others ?

Gun control and the ending of the U.S.A. sovereignty along with Obama no longer supporting Israel at the U.N. compounded with decreasing our national defenses is very worrisome .

Who is Obama being a freedom fighter for ?

Obama hasn't been blaming anything. What he's doing is admiting fault, which is exactly what needs to be done if you want the rest of the world to stop hating us. Contrary to the lies you've been told, "terruhwrists" don't hate our freedoms, they don't hate our riches (what riches? we're fuckin broke as hell), they aren't jealous, they don't hate Christianity, etc etc etc. What they do hate is how America exploits their countries and other countries like them. They have the balls to stand up the country that's dragging the world, and even its ownpopulace, into the toilet, all under the guise of "spreading democracy" -speading corportocracy is more like it.

As I've said repeatedly: one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Britain calls the IRA "terrorists." Britain called the colonial resistance "terrorists." It's all in how you look at it.

The agenda these people are trying to push is solid as a rock. Where I differ from them is in who they target. The World Trade Center was a tremendous symbol of American corportism. The only problem is all the innoccent people they killed. The guy mopping the floor isn't responsible for the war for profits... I mean.... war on terruh and shouldn't have to die for it. But this case is different. This guy chose the right target. Military personnel, be they someone on the front lines guarding Haliburton's latest project, or some kid fresh out of basic in a Walgreens parking lot, are directly involved in this faux "war". That makes them valid targets. Let these people bring the fight onto American soil. Let the American people watch our military personnel die in front of them. Maybe then, just maybe, this far away (out of sight, out of mind, right?) war will be made real to them. Maybe then they'll wake up. Haha, nah, who am I kidding?

Legba is right though,therank and file militaryaren'tthe direct cause of the problem.However, unlike him,I havezero sympathy forthem. They knew what they were signing up for and they choose to support the cause. "I was just following orders" or "I was just serving my country" has never flown inUSled tribunals against others and it does not fly with our ownmilitary personnel. You sign up, you become avalid target and you get no sympathyfrom me.

"We must never forget that the record on which we judge these defendants is the record on which history will judge us tomorrow. To pass these defendants a poisoned chalice is to put it to our own lips as well"
~ Robert H. Jackson, chief United States prosecutor Nuremberg 1946

This country is involved in more terrorism, both directly and as a sponsor, than any nation or groupon earth, yet you sit and wonder why these people hate us and condemn them for attacking us.

On the contrary, I actually give this guy credit for not shooting up everyone in the parking lot. That would have been the wrong thing to do, would have accomplished nothing, and would have sent the wrong message. He did the right thing and kept his targets to the people that knowingly, willingly put themselves into a position of directly supporting this "war."

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:

AWDstylez, Brigitt Gabriel says that these are homegrown Islamic terrorist attacks . Obama's approving of Iran's nuclear ambitions while backing off the U.S.'s support of Isreal at the U.N. does harm to the freedom fighters around the globe including the United States .

One of greatest freedom fighters said ...

" No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms . " tj

AWDstylez , did you know that there isa standing order to kill not only military personnel but all Americans and Jews within the homegrown Jihadist groups inside the U.S.A. ?

Do you think they are acting all alone or as a group ?

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:

AWDstylez, Brigitt Gabriel says that these are homegrown Islamic terrorist attacks . Obama's approving of Iran's nuclear ambitions while backing off the U.S.'s support of Isreal at the U.N. does harm to the freedom fighters around the globe including the United States .

Remind me again what freedom we're fighting for while invading other sovergein nations that have shown no act of aggression.

We helped make this definition of illegal aggression back in 1974. Do all the acts sound familiar to you?

[font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"]Any of the following acts, regardless of a declaration of war, shall, subject to and in accordance with the provisions of article 2, qualify as an act of aggression:[/font]

[font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"][/font]

[font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"](a) The invasion or attack by the armed forces of a State of the territory of another State, or any military occupation, however temporary, resulting from such invasion or attack, or any annexation by the use of force of the territory of another State or part thereof,[/font]

[font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"](b) Bombardment by the armed forces of a State against the territory of another State or the use of any weapons by a State against the territory of another State;[/font]

[font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"](c) The blockade of the ports or coasts of a State by the armed forces of another State;[/font]

[font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"](d) An attack by the armed forces of a State on the land, sea or air forces, or marine and air fleets of another State;[/font]

[font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"](e) The use of armed forces of one State which are within the territory of another State with the agreement of the receiving State, in contravention of the conditions provided for in the agreement or any extension of their presence in such territory beyond the termination of the agreement;[/font]

[font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"](f) The action of a State in allowing its temtory, which it has placed at the disposal of another State, to be used by that other State for perpetrating an act of aggression against a third State;[/font]

[font="Times New Roman, Times, serif"](g) The sending by or on behalf of a State of armed bands, groups, irregulars or mercenaries, which carry out acts of armed force against another State of such gravity as to amount to the acts listed above, or its substantial involvement therein.[/font]

There isn't a single thing that on that list that the US HASN'T done.

What business is it of ours if Iran has nuclear facilities or not? Their neighbors just got invaded by a completely unpredictable, rogue state that is on the war path to destroy anyone that doesn't obey them. Did you ever think that maybe they want them as a deterant against becoming the next Iraq?

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

We are not a pro-war board and we are not an anti-war board. We are a gun rights board.

And this thread has strayed far from that topic. Closed!

PS. And I do not want to see any further comments along the lines of "sucks to be US Military". The freedoms we cherish are insured by the lives of the men and women in uniform and regardless how anyone feels about a given war, I will not accept disrespect of lack of care for those in uniform!