Thread: My open carry experiences

Post imported post

Well I live in a state in which open carry is perfectly legal. I own my own computer business with very expensive motherboards and monitors that are worth millions of dollars. So it is an absolute must that I open carry because of all the expensive merchandise I have in stock. We have had robbers attempt to break into the store when I'm not there. I could tell because the locks on the doors look liked some professionals tried to pick them. I is not uncommon for me to wear my marshal arts clothes because it deters from anyone coming into the store and trying to rob us. I am 6' 6" 250lbs and highly trained in karate. I don't doubt that I could disarm any burglars but I would rather not hurt them and just hold them at gun point until the police could arrest them before I really loose my temper.

Well anyhow, I was riding my bike to my office because my Harley fat boy is in the motorcycle shop getting a new custom flames paint job. I had my Desert Eagle 50 cal in a holster on my hip like usual. I was only a block away from my office when a cop slammed on his brakes and started freaking out, jumping out of his car with a huge shotgun. I just stopped my bike and screamed, "What probable cause do you have to point that little pee shooter at me!" He was truly scared and his hands started shaking, and said "Shut up! Dont move!" and he called for back up. It like 5 seconds the cops had me surrounded. They told me to get on the ground and to show me my ID. I said unless you want a lawsuit you better let me talk to the chief. The chief showed up with lights and sirens, and jumped out of the car with his gun drawn. I said, "Is that all you got!" and then the chief started getting scared and shaking like a little kid screaming for my ID. I walked up to him with my hands up and told him he and all his stupid cops made a huge mistake and they are all going to get a lawsuit. I told him I am very rich and can afford a good lawyer. Then the chief got mad as hell and his face got red and tried to reach for my gun. I just grabbed his hand with my reflexes and said, "Not today!" He could tell that I meant business, and I was not going to allow them to violate my rights! I then started talking about how open carry is good and he and his dumb piglets should be out getting the real criminals. You could tell that all the cops new I was right, because they looked embarrassed after I schooled him about open carry. There was one cop that was a a woman, you could tell she was so embarrassed. She looked cute, I could tell she wanted me but her bitchy cop attitude front was getting old.

I asked for all of their ID's and told them that they were going to get a call from my lawyer. I will update you guys about my lawsuit after I fly to New York to speak to my lawyer about what kind of settlement we can get from the city because of the police violating my 2nd amendment rights. Thanks for the support! I will update on how this goes, I support 2nd amendment rights and will help out with our cause! I love guns, I own so many I can't even post them all. Later fellows,

-Josh

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

WTF?? :? Sounds like a sea story/fairy taleto me. Have you thought about becoming an author of fiction? W.E.B. Griffin and Tom Clancy may have to worry about competition.

Banned

Post imported post

kaiheitai17 wrote:
    WTF?? :? Sounds like a sea story/fairy taleto me. Have you thought about becoming an author of fiction? W.E.B. Griffin and Tom Clancy may have to worry about competition.
    It's a parody of the more retarded members of this board.

I got a good laugh. Thanks OP.

Post imported post

:celebratehaha, I'm glad you enjoyed! I was hoping to get some good laughs

Post imported post

Yeah, a 'professional' isn't going to leave any trace with regard to picking locks. And how the hell could you carry a Desert Eagle on your hip even if you wanted to? A little less over-the-top might make a better story.

-ljp

Post imported post

This is either a joke, or a disinformation campaign designed to get new OCers in trouble.

Since when does anyone "grab" the Sheriff's arm/hand, and not get arrested for assaulting a LEO?

Post imported post

"There I was ..." or "No kidding, this really happened ..."

That's how you tell a true story from a fairy tale.

This one should have begun "Once upon a time, in a very special place where I live with fluffy bunnies ...."

What's the next rank up from keyboard ninja?

stay safe.

skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Banned

Post imported post

KarateMaster96 wrote:
    :celebratehaha, I'm glad you enjoyed! I was hoping to get some good laughs
    If you were going for laughs at the 99% of the people on this board having zero sense of humor and "calling you out" on telling a "fake"storythat was clearly supposed to be a joke... you got it.

Post imported post

It would have been more believable if you had mentioned your Playboy model girlfriend who ownes a liquor store.

Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA

Post imported post

Seriously. This is crap.

Post imported post

After the 6th sentence, my BS alarm started dinging. Then I kinda enjoyed it thinking of the famous Gun Kid or Mall Ninja.

Banned

Post imported post

Legba wrote:
    Yeah, a 'professional' isn't going to leave any trace with regard to picking locks. And how the hell could you carry a Desert Eagle on your hip even if you wanted to? A little less over-the-top might make a better story.

-ljp
    They're not that big...

Post imported post

Legba wrote:
    Yeah, a 'professional' isn't going to leave any trace with regard to picking locks.
    He might not leave traces on the face of the lock, but the pins and the cylinder will certainly be marred in some detectable manner.

Post imported post

Gecko45 is reincarnated. All hail the Mall Ninja God!
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Post imported post

I'm speechless....

~~Springfield

Post imported post

I had some good lulz on that one, but once the DE .50 came into play i knew it was a fake story. That was a good try though.

Post imported post

The mention of a karate gi was what clued me in.

Post imported post

The second sentence got me. "I own my own business...millions of dollars in inventory..."

Post imported post

Hold on, wait a minute.... Don't you guys remember the softcore magazines we all 'hid' under our beds as teenage boys..... With the 100% true stories sent in by readers of the magazine?

"I was minding my own business when this incredibly hot chick I'll call Candy walked up to me...."

Seems he and 'Candy' got married and opened up a profitable business together. She probably bought him the huge powerful Desert Eagle because it reminded her of.....

Post imported post

WheelGun wrote:
    Hold on, wait a minute.... Don't you guys remember the softcore magazines we all 'hid' under our beds as teenage boys..... With the 100% true stories sent in by readers of the magazine?

"I was minding my own business when this incredibly hot chick I'll call Candy walked up to me...."

Seems he and 'Candy' got married and opened up a profitable business 'together. She probably bought him the huge powerful Desert Eagle because it reminded her of.....

"Dear Penthouse Forums, I never thought something like this would happen to me."

The Penthouseletters were good but I also enjoyed the old Beeline paperback novels. Titles like "The cheerleader next door" and "Hot times with teacher". Wow those were some trashy books. good memories.

President/ Founding Member
    Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League
    www.laopencarry.org

Post imported post

TheMrMitch wrote:
    After the 6th sentence, my BS alarm started dinging. Then I kinda enjoyed it thinking of the famous Gun Kid or Mall Ninja.
    You know it's not Gunkid... they don't allow internet access for inmates in federal prison. :celebrate

Post imported post

This is some really amusing chit... I didn't know the author of the "Mack Bolan" paperbacks was still writing. What amazingly poor writing, grammar and story line. My 12 year old daughter writes better. I think this is about on par with my 9 year old son's writing and creativity level... he's interested in wriging firearms fiction meets Bruce Lee versus the bad guys in Blue.

LMAO
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

Post imported post

After re-reading the silly story again, I'm going to make a couple assumptions:

1. Josh is about 14 years old and spanks the monkey on a regular basis while reading gun magazines and Pennthouse. He probably believes they do not airbrush the photos, that's just creative use of a Coken fog filter.

2. Josh needs to get out of the house more often and interact with other kids his age and get off the internet.

3. His mommy and daddy are probably flaming liberals that won't let him read gun magazines so he has to hide them. Meanwhile, he sneaks issues from daddy's pile of vintage Penthouse and Penthouse Forum and does his own laundry in the morning.
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

Post imported post

KBCraig wrote:
    TheMrMitch wrote:
    You know it's not Gunkid... they don't allow internet access for inmates in federal prison. :celebrate
    Yeah...know that....just reminded me of him. Doesn't he get out in a couple of years? Look out then!

Post imported post

TheMrMitch wrote:
    KBCraig wrote:
    TheMrMitch wrote:
    Yeah...know that....just reminded me of him. Doesn't he get out in a couple of years? Look out then!
    According to the BOP, his projected release date is 10/26/2010.