• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My open carry experiences

KBCraig

imported post

TheMrMitch wrote:
After the 6th sentence, my BS alarm started dinging. Then I kinda enjoyed it thinking of the famous Gun Kid or Mall Ninja.:dude:
You know it's not Gunkid... they don't allow internet access for inmates in federal prison. :celebrate

MSC 45ACP

imported post

This is some really amusing chit... I didn't know the author of the "Mack Bolan" paperbacks was still writing. What amazingly poor writing, grammar and story line. My 12 year old daughter writes better. I think this is about on par with my 9 year old son's writing and creativity level... he's interested in wriging firearms fiction meets Bruce Lee versus the bad guys in Blue.

LMAO:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MSC 45ACP

imported post

After re-reading the silly story again, I'm going to make a couple assumptions:

1. Josh is about 14 years old and spanks the monkey on a regular basis while reading gun magazines and Pennthouse. He probably believes they do not airbrush the photos, that's just creative use of a Coken fog filter.

2. Josh needs to get out of the house more often and interact with other kids his age and get off the internet.

3. His mommy and daddy are probably flaming liberals that won't let him read gun magazines so he has to hide them. Meanwhile, he sneaks issues from daddy's pile of vintage Penthouse and Penthouse Forum and does his own laundry in the morning.

TheMrMitch

imported post

KBCraig wrote:
TheMrMitch wrote:
After the 6th sentence, my BS alarm started dinging. Then I kinda enjoyed it thinking of the famous Gun Kid or Mall Ninja.:dude:
You know it's not Gunkid... they don't allow internet access for inmates in federal prison. :celebrate
Yeah...know that....just reminded me of him. Doesn't he get out in a couple of years? Look out then!:uhoh:

KBCraig

imported post

TheMrMitch wrote:
KBCraig wrote:
TheMrMitch wrote:
Yeah...know that....just reminded me of him. Doesn't he get out in a couple of years? Look out then!:uhoh:
According to the BOP, his projected release date is 10/26/2010.