• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Retention Training in PGH

Shawn.L

imported post

if anyone in the area, or willing to travel a short distance, would like to take a one day class centered on weapon retention during OC please see here:

http://forum.pafoa.org/open-carry-144/61056-retention-training-opportunity.html

you will need

A plastic training gun

$100

Current formal handgun training. If you are not sure about wether or not your training will meet the prerequest please PM PeteG on pafoa.org

It will be easier to do all the orginizing for this there. I need 8 people to make this class a GO. So far I have 5. Once I have 8 we will come up with a date that works for everyone.

Sig229

imported post

Thats something I am definitely interested in.
Unfortunately I just paid for my fall college tuition and books.

Anyone want to sponsor a broke college student?
lol

Shawn.L

imported post

date is set for Sunday AUG 23rd

I have one spot left as of right now, we can take a max of 12 and have 11.

If anyone wants in PM me on www.pafoa.org under the same screen name. I dont stop over here too much and i have all the reservations and spots saved over there so its easier.

ianto94

imported post

Can you ID how far from Pittsburgh and in what direction is the training location?