• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

interesting voice recorder/video recorder.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/security/b550/

Think of this as a video and voice recorder that won't make the Cops suddenly start acting professional. You can catch them in all of their true form's splendor and glory.

If you have the guts, use it even in places where recording is illegal.

It looks kinda crappy compared to the watch I normally wear, but is passable and inconspicuous...

Michigander

imported post

I looked around for the best deals, and as usual, the best deals are on sleazebay.

I definitely want one of these, but before I spend money on one, I want to know who makes the best one. If I could confirm a Japanese model is available, that would almost certainly be the one I'd get. Chinese recorders often work, but I'd much rather have Japanese durability and reliability than probably the opposite from China.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Agreed, I just realized that I had never considered a covert recorder. There is probably more than one, this is just the one that was spoon-fed to me. Yay spam!